MGP24 MotoGP 24 Modding Tutorial

Mods for MotoGP 24 | Milestone
Hello, is it possible to import models from the MotoGP22 and import them to the GP24? I would like to bring a classic motorcycle, it would be similar to the texture tutorial?, thank you for your attention, greetings friend

I learned a lot from this thread, thanks for that, man. I've tried to mod stickers and it works on the thumbnails (in the game) but when I applied it on the helmet, it didn't work (back on the default sticker). What did I do wrong here?
The sticker(s) I've edited is in this path: assets\ui\bitmaps\DynamicRes\Editor\flag
Thanks in advance.

Edit: I found it! But really, thanks for this thread, I found a lot of interesting things!

Last edited:
Hello, is it possible to import models from the MotoGP22 and import them to the GP24? I would like to bring a classic motorcycle, it would be similar to the texture tutorial?, thank you for your attention, greetings friend
The textures would be identical, for the model just save it with umodel and then repack

The textures would be identical, for the model just save it with umodel and then repack
Ok, but what I want is, for example, to change the model of Honda 2024 and replace it with the 3D model of Honda 2002, how should I export that model and then cook it again so that it can be seen in the game?

It won't let me cook it, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-07-30 025417.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-07-30 025417.png
    528.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Captura de pantalla 2024-07-30 025510.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-07-30 025510.png
    523.1 KB · Views: 29
Hello,

I need help briefly, I have extracted and edited the files from motogp24 localization de specific names. Now I wanted to create again with the repack tool. There is a .pak file but it doesn't work in the game. Then I extracted with the unreal tournament 4.bms to see whether the folder structure was correct, it then only unpacked the two files without any folders.

In the repacktool is a file folder_name.txt i change it in this file the structure?

Thanks

Last edited:
View attachment 773177
do I need to add something here? The folders?

and create with repack command.bat but dont change in game
I do not know if it helps, but my path is like: "motogp24\Content\assets\data" and so on.
filename like "pakchunk1-WindowsNoEditor_XXX_P".pak, but... for database I have
pakchunk4-WindowsNoEditor_DB_P.pak (notice pakchunk4 not pakchunk1 ).

I do not know if it helps, but my path is like: "motogp24\Content\assets\data" and so on.
filename like "pakchunk1-WindowsNoEditor_XXX_P".pak, but... for database I have
pakchunk4-WindowsNoEditor_DB_P.pak (notice pakchunk4 not pakchunk1 ).
Does it depend on which pakchunk the file is originally located in? How do I see which pakchunk contains localization?

I have to extract with FModel because the UEViewer doesn't show files for localization. just like the DB. did you also extract with FModel?

Last edited:
Does it depend on which pakchunk the file is originally located in? How do I see which pakchunk contains localization?

I have to extract with FModel because the UEViewer doesn't show files for localization. just like the DB. did you also extract with FModel?
I give up. I can't manage to change the driver names or team names.

Has anyone managed to edit a bike in Blender and import it again? I would like to delete the rear and front aero wings. I can extract it and mod it in Blender, but not the rest.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 243 39.3%
  • Online service

Votes: 149 24.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 265 42.9%
  • Graphics

Votes: 188 30.4%
  • Car customization

Votes: 187 30.3%