Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

2009-fiat-500-abarth-review-car-and-driver-photo-260871-s-original.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Another FWD vs RWD clash this week on the same circuit where the Formula 1 will continue the championship this weekend. You can learn the track by joining and experience what the challenges are for the F1 drivers next Sunday.

To give a bit more advantage to the Abarth we will be using the moto GP layout without the last chicane.

Fuel consumption is set at 25% to prevent a forced pitstop for the Abarth. Tyre wear is set to 5% to compensate for the difference between the cars in that aspect.

Barcelona-Bike2019.png

So join us for another exciting race and:

Sign up here (Password: same as last week, otherwise post in this thread and I will send you a PM with it.):

It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #04 (Available throughout the race week) Password: dunlop
  • Race server: S.GP Password: dunlop
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (20:40 UTC) | 45 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse/Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Track: Barcelona-Catalunya, Spain
  • Pit stop: optional
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Temps:20C air/27C track
  • Track grip: 96% increasing to 100% after about 20 minutes.
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 25%
  • Tyre wear: 5%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
Thats not what you promised :(

Sad Carsten
I'm sorry to disappoint you but I need to experience of the Abarth in combination with the Mazda myself for a future championship decision.

And I'm a bit surprised of your preference. I thought you would like the races without being violated by lapping Audi's.
But the following they will probably return.

Last edited:
@HF2000 would you send me the password to register? I'll try to get some laps in today and should be able to make it on Wednesday. Perfect race for some H-pattern shifter action

Is this meant to be a 2-class race or do I just suck with the Fiat? :D

@AW939 I think the point you were trying to indicate to me from the above, it is only a club event.:thumbsup:
It looks though the mx5, we were both on the practice server, is averaging out at about -1 second, the MX5 can easily make that and more, but I will probably be battling midfield, that is enough for me anyway.
p01hgccv.jpg
PS
I fear world domination ended and started with Barthurst. Any chance of Le Mans.
709C9DF1-AC54-449B-A081-AF2DD9F71C24.jpeg

Last edited:
argh! I thought I was done with the Abarth but I can't resist so I signed up with it again :O_o:
No mountains on this track so it should be ok :cool:

Barcelona is one of my fav tracks even though I never tried the moto layout.
If I manage to do at least 10 decent laps in a row in practice without an incident I'll stick with it. (decent laps mean within 5 secs of the faster guys)

I have no idea how to setup it though. For bathurst it was top speed oriented and I paid dearly for it in the mountain.

No,
It is overtake those rotters in Mazdas, all the Abarth’s are on the same side.:roflmao::roflmao:
Tomorrow will be a single class event but I'm considering a multiclass with these cars with fuel usage and tyre wear at 100% so the Abarths will need a pitstop thus giving more dynamic races. With probably more lapping by Mazda's where the Abarth's can ignore the blue flags from a Mazda thus giving interesting battles.
Do you like that idea?

Last edited:

Latest News

Back