AC LMP1/GTE @ Mugello - Sunday 26th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Update

Qualy sessions 1 - 4 are setup across the weekend. You can see the times here on server 3 calendar

You don't need to enter any of these extra qualifications. It will select your best lap from all 5 Qs.
There will the usual split 20 minute qualy (5) before the race. The only difference to a usual Sunday is the P,Q and R will be on seperate servers, so will need to hop out and wait for the next session to launch.

If you want to get setup on ACSM send me a PM. It will really add to the experience over this endurance championship. You don't have to join acsm, but for the race weekend format i will need a steam id to sync your times across all 7 sessions and for access to the practice server that runs throughout the week.

As per the OP anyone interested in driving as a team in this (driver swap), let me know!

Have a good week!

Last edited:
@t6mek
I will team up with you for what I "think" :O_o:is your first race, Team Ferrari, for your first race.
I will share my setup with you and give you as much help as I can, instead of driving the 911 RSR, drive the 458.
for all I know, you could be an alien from a far faraway galaxy, but I will give it a go for what I assume is your first race here.
if you would prefer to go it alone, I have no problem with that and will go back to the 911 for Sunday.

• It is the responsibility of faster cars to safely overtake cars in slower class. (Blue flag is being shown to the slower car or not) The slower car should be predictable and remain on the racing line. The faster car should execute the overtake only when it is safe to do so. LMP1 should have, at a minimum, full overlap before the corner apex.

For this series I am thinking to introduce the above rule in yellow to try have a higher margin of safety when the prototypes are out braking/overtaking up the inside of GT cars. It will mean, coming up to the braking zone, the prototypes have to get that bit closer to the gt cars before they can make an over take.

For the race this weekend please report any near misses or collisions involving the different classes. This is mainly so i can see if the above works ok.

See you Sunday!

@t6mek
I will team up with you for what I "think" :O_o:is your first race, Team Ferrari, for your first race.
I will share my setup with you and give you as much help as I can, instead of driving the 911 RSR, drive the 458.
for all I know, you could be an alien from a far faraway galaxy, but I will give it a go for what I assume is your first race here.
if you would prefer to go it alone, I have no problem with that and will go back to the 911 for Sunday.
i have not a clue about driver swap, but it sounds like a great idea, I can make a cup of tea, go for a pee, and watch my team mate racing during his stint, What is there not to like?

PS it will not bother me one bit, if you are really not an alien, I will take the first stint, starting can be a bit stressful, does not mean I will not mess it up though.:roflmao::roflmao:

does anyone know if this is doable?

Last edited:
i have not a clue about driver swap, but it sounds like a great idea, I can make a cup of tea, go for a pee, and watch my team mate racing during his stint, What is there not to like?

does anyone know if this is doable?
From what I read the threads it is possible in this championship. @Interslice can we still change it to drive as a team?

Latest News

Back