AC LMP1/GT3 @ Silverstone - Sunday 3rd July 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Aki is back! :geek::inlove:

While checking when Aki went missing, I saw these posts :whistling:
And since you can insert quotes everywhere, I'll just reply. Sorry to everyone, I'm procrastinating right now so my German reflex is to "share wisdom" :ninja::laugh:
'm not exactly sure how S.GP determines the incidents. I don't pay attention to it

Jepp, from my experience collisions are held against you after race finish
The issue with SGP and AC is that it simply takes the collision events from the server logs.
But ac's collision logs can note over a hundred collisions while slightly touching another car.
Similar to logging every step of a kerb as "the driver is damaging the suspension 400x per lap".

It's also logging everything, like Han said. But also before/after any session. Bottoming out probably counts as a collision too..
It's not logging "incidents", it's logging collision boxes from the physics engine having overlapping coordinates.

So as you all know I'm a super dirty driver and I always go off track.
So I have:
389 incidents with an average of an incident every 2 laps :roflmao:

There's no way that SGP will ever use these stats for anything. At least not without excluding AC from these stats first.

But:
I totally understand that Carsten dislikes the crashing after the races. I personally love it, since we all pretend to be driving like in real life for our races here but after the race enjoy that it's just a simulation without consequences :p

But I'm only using a belt driven wheel at 75% max force. If you're using "realistic" settings with high damping and 15Nm+, it gets dangerous...

I used 100% ffb with lowered game gain for a few races and when I wasn't seeing the car that crashed me at the end, it did hurt a little for a few minutes.

Last edited:
To join the practice server you can use dunlop
To register for the race on s.gp you need to get the password from Brian in a pm. Do you want that?
dunlop OK.
For the race Im not shure if I had time today (wife childrens) bat I"l try to be at race.
So yes pleas.

Latest News

Back