Kart Racing

Fredrik is that DD2 driver you? :p

I was wondering since next year I will be doing just a few races and I really wanted to drive at really big Swedish events like (SM or Göteborgs Stora Pris (eller Något liknande)) but Fredrik could you give me a few tips?

Well Stockholm Race Weekend, Göteborgs Stora Pris, Semester Racet, Swedish Championship, Kart Cup., Sverige Cupen etc.
There are many more and many non-champs race.

Btw my race last weekend ended up in 20th place out of 27 :), not bad for a year without racing!
I spun on practise 1, practise 2, qualifying and qualy heat 1, but the 2 last race I made some good driving tooke 7 positions in the final and ended up as 20th :)
Today I spent the day dismantling the kart and mailing my track dealar for a cheap Rotax Engine to sell it with.
Not sure what brand I will drive next year but it looks now like it's gonna be either Intrepid or CRG :) (Because Tony Kart sucks *Ducks for Austin*)

Well Stockholm Race Weekend, Göteborgs Stora Pris, Semester Racet, Swedish Championship, Kart Cup., Sverige Cupen etc.
There are many more and many non-champs race.

Btw my race last weekend ended up in 20th place out of 27 :), not bad for a year without racing!
I spun on practise 1, practise 2, qualifying and qualy heat 1, but the 2 last race I made some good driving tooke 7 positions in the final and ended up as 20th :)
Today I spent the day dismantling the kart and mailing my track dealar for a cheap Rotax Engine to sell it with.
Not sure what brand I will drive next year but it looks now like it's gonna be either Intrepid or CRG :) (Because Tony Kart sucks *Ducks for Austin*)

Stockholm Race Weekend is the race where I am the strongest at (It's the track :D ).

Btw if you have a Rotax Max Engine that is not that much used and cant sell it then save it for me, Dad might buy it since we thought of buying a new Chassi (thats the CRG) and then buy an used engine since the chassi have been the biggest problem for us. :p

Edit: Btw there is a cup which I sow last year and it was called DN or DM (dont really remember it that well). Anyhow do you know what it is since I sow that they were running 3 rounds with 3 different classes.

For all the Swedish go-kart drivers!!!

Did you recive a mail last year (2009) during September/Oktober which was an invite to drive a Formula Renault car on Anderstorp or on other track close to Stockholm? Because I recived one and it was quite odd since I was just a rookie and well did not do that well during the season. (Btw you had to pay around 1200 $/1150 euro to drive)

ha my cousin is finally going to the same race i am in my brother's class (comer cadet). he's saying he's gonna whip my brother when 1. he hasn't raced the class since december and 2. last time tyler raced him he made my cousin not race the class that day and run only micro.

well my cousin was sick and i came last because i have no motor speed no matter how hard i drove it i was still around 1.7 secs slower. the tracks basically just a straight. my brother had a good race for 2nd untill the guys he was racing wrecked eachother and then tyler (my brother) ends up getting 4 tony karts from a guy who won several national championships. so including his kasmic he has 5 karts while i only have 1 tony kart.

Latest News

Back