Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hey everyone, bit of a bitter-sweet introduction as I joined late last year as I ventured into the world of sim-racing, but things took a turn and then so did the world, lol Bottom line, I'm having to sell a bunch of stuff. However, I thoroughly enjoyed the research involved and I believe I put together a pretty special looking rig with a lot of love and attention put into it! See what you think and look out for the classified bit.

ACtC-3dgajoOdrB5bnWjWaRnZrPTnB2vkKGNUuicco02QtBmCpFxi4OpVFCcZpi7YcxNwMy0c02X4p_ghLb4Mh4lYYzJvO62QJUixkgmNkOadUpeoiogTQkWjADBXaa8N9MeE38D00ENzfy_o7LYI7K7c8Cl3A=w696-h927-no

Hi Everyone!
Just getting started in the sim gig!

Set Up:
LG 34-Inch 21:9 UltraWide IPS Monitor
Thrustmaster T300 RS GT Edition wheel and pedals
Assetto Corsa

Looking into get the Open Wheel Add On soon

sup guys im new to sim racing and just wanted to say hi

im running just a regular 16:9 75 hz monitor with 1070 and i7 8700
just waiting on my racing wheel but for now im chilling with a controller

Hey guys and dolls
Im Really New So apologies in advance. Im Using a G920 bolted on desk until I can get a cockpit of some description

Im a 40 year old Steering wheel attendant Living in Hobart Australia
I will do my best to Race a Good Clean game Again I'm Very Green so I imagine I will make more than a few Mistakes Again Sorry in Advance but look forward to Racing with you guys and dolls

Thank you
Duckoo6

Hello everybody,
I´m fragged from Austria.
After GT-Sport on PS4 i finally switched to a New-PC with Fanatec Setup. And love to play Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Found some good threads here, thank you

Hello all,

I am Ronald, i have t t300 with t3pa-pro pedals, th8a shifter and a tss handbrake/sequential.
Im currently running ACC, dirt rally 2.0 and project cars 2.

Have fun you all

Latest News

Back