Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

G'day Guys!
I'm Darkus from Australia

I'm so glad that I was pointed here, you guys are so talented and I'm honestly in awe.
as for what games i'm playing, i'm probably more of a casual, I Started out with Forza Motorsport 6, but i wanted more of a sim experience. so i grabbed a wheel, and tried to get better with Forza 6 and Forza7 bit it still wasnt enough, so i grabbed Project Cars 2 and loved it, and even recently, since learning that PC2 SUCKS for modding, so literally yesterday i picked up Assetto Corsa.

I Actually own a heavily modified 1990 SW20 MR2, and finding games that have even a stock variant of my car SUUUCKS.
So, of course the answer is mods. Bloody Fantastic

Hi all nice to meet you, I've had AC for a while now but only just got a wheel so i can really get some use out of it, and this place looks awesome and I can´t wait to try out some of these mods.... great work guys thanks

Hello guys

I´m Tim from Denmark, I just started this sim world in February with RRE on a used playseat,and a new g920.
Joined a ton of Sim racing sites and communities , you sim racing guys are so friendly and helpful , and there a tons of guides, tips and ideas for modifications on g920/g29.(low entry gear):)
I have already made Inverted pedals with brake mod, handbrake/sequential shift mod for the shifter, a tablet and a old phone for dashes and just ordered a custom f1 wheel for the logitech base.
I have almost turned my livingroom into a raceroom!!!:) But I am having a blast:)

Just wanted to say hello and share my 2 cents, and thanks youre guys and girls and the hole sim racing world, keep up the good work , stay safe and keep racing.
Best Regards Tim

Hello everybody. I'm Jason in Seattle Wa area. I am loving playing Assetto corsa in VR. Have found mods for a lot of cars that i own or have owned in real life which is super fun for me. I'm not the best driver and like racing lower powered cars like Minis, Isettas, honda acty etc. great website and community!!

Hola Amigos. Ya soy medio grandecito pero un apasionado de los Simuladores de carrera y siempre que puedo estoy con alguno rFactor 2, Assetto Corsa, Project Cars, etc.... Gracias por Aceptarme.

Hi, guys glad to be part of this community I am new to this world of sim racing and I love racing in general, been watching a few YouTubers on Sim Racing, and been wanting to take part as well only raced F1 games on the PlayStations over the years. So I'm looking forward to finding out some stuff on here to help me out and where to go etc can't wait! ✌

Latest News

Back