Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Greetings!
My name is Keith, I enjoy racing primarily Dirt Rally and WRC. For track racing I use Project Cars 1 and 2, Assetto Corsa Comp., I'm using a G29 wheel with pedals and shifter. I am just getting started with the online racing and can use all the help I can get to navigate this new realm!
Thanks!

Hello everyone, my name is Wynn. Been on console for a long time racing for fun. Decided to move over to PC and glad I did. Have built motion platform with triple monitors etc. Look forward to getting started with online racing and getting to know a few of you.

Hi,

I'm Jerry. I'm a fan of racing sim ever since Gran Turismo 1 to Gran turismo sport. I also tried Forza on xbox and forza horizon back then. I moved to project cars 1 and project cars 2 and Dirt Rally 1.0 and Dirt Rally 2.0 and now moving on to assetto corsa on pc. Hoping to get a lot more knowlede in other sim racing softwares and mods.

Thank you admins for accepting me.

Cheers!

Hello everybody, i´m randomly in simracing on console for a while now, and started to take it further
so lets see how deep the rabbit hole goes´;)

Stay good - have fun!

Hello to everybody!
I felt in love with Assetto Corsa :)
I’m an iPhone/iThings dev and I decided to work on a monitor app for smartphones tablet and mac os based on ACTI output data. My goal is to improve immersion by having a simple UI on a different screen while having nothing displayed on my pc monitor besides the car + road.

Attachments

• 1B8E3C54-9A0B-4B10-9DF9-9A5929C24FEC.png
    1B8E3C54-9A0B-4B10-9DF9-9A5929C24FEC.png
    223.1 KB · Views: 46
Hi, I'm Onny from Vlissingen, The Netherlands. Nice to meet you all.
Since the ninetees of the past century Sim Racing came a long way. Nowadays there are loads of good simracing games, and there's a vast community wich I would be gladly part of.

Hi guys, I am passionate about virtual reality racing simulators. I hope to learn what it takes to help others enjoy this hobby. I take this opportunity to congratulate RD for this great project.

Hi racers ! This website is a goldmine for us ^^
Julien 33 years old and sim racer since 2019 on computer with TS PC RACER & Clubsport V3 on aluminium simrig and glad to be here

Hello guys Thank's to you Everybody who Invest the Time and Effort to make such great Mods for us Racers to give us all a better Game Experience.....

Stay as you are and greetings from Germany ........

Latest News

Back