Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hola DR, encantado de pertenecer a la familia, este es mi primer comentario y espero comentarios al nuevo PROJECT CARS 3. En mi opinión me parecería que han terminado con el argumento del simulador y han lanzado un sim-arcade, Codemaster lo ha vuelto ha hecho, integrar sus juegos con otros sin ni siquiera cambian el aspecto, mi conclusión es que han destruido una saga Project Cars inigualable

Hi from Cornwall, UK.
New to PC gaming and new to sim racing.
Old git (mature gentleman)

Have played the likes of Gran Turismo, Forza, Project Cars etc, but nothing compares to sim on PC to me.
Games played now include mainly Assetto Corsa, but also non race like Euro & American Truck Simulator, Wreckless, Ride and Mad Max.

Entry level gaming PC due to very low income (health issues).

Hi all,

I'm a french driver, not a fast driver but a gentleman driver ;-)

(Excuse my poor english)

I've just installed ACC and i am just returning to the circuit after years on rFactor and Race07...

Latest News

Back