Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi, everyone.

Back in 2020
Boston area scale model racing with commercial 1/24th oval in storage for 2 decades.
20x40 footprint makes impractical for real world scale racing.
Also have Scalextric 1/32 Circuit de Barcelona Catalunya (shirt in profile image) and
like scale and simulated version of practice racing with F1 racer.

Back after years absent from racing simulators.
New in 2020 is Odroid N2 running Ubuntu 20.04 (waiting for developers - hardware acceleration).
I will attemp to build 5.0 of racer.nl sources and connect Logitech Momo USB wheel.
I may reinstall on System 76 laptop running Ubuntu Studio 20.4 to enjoy latest supported version.

Real Racer 3 also running on Nvidia Shield TV 2019 but freemium is distraction from joy though
Gen 2 F1 electric just released for free !

Hey, I'm new to the whole game modding and sim racing genre. I've been practicing on the G29, still learning how to use it properly. Its really hard tbh, the way I drive irl is very different from how I can drive on AC(I can corner much more aggresive irl vs in a game). If anyone have any tips or tricks, much is appreciated!!

Bonjour à toutes et tous,
En effet je n'ai jamais pris le temps de me présenter.
RD fait partie pourtant de mes sites préférés pour trouver du contenu pour mon jeu préféré : Assetto Corsa

Latest News

Back