Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

hey guys

Heres some info about me

Name: Jnickkk
City : Toronto
Hobby's : Love working on cars, Racing and the Thrill, looking forward to seeing you guys on the track!!!! :)

Sup fellas, I'm Varun. I love playing racing games and it's awesome to be part of the Race Department.
Currently I'm playing F1 2019, Assetto Corsa regular and Compettizone, Forza Horizon 4, Need for speed Shift 2 unleashed, Grid 2008, Grid 2019, and wreckfest

Hello people,

im from germany and totally new to this simracing stuff.
I came here for the informations about the games.
I also tested myself in making custom skins for ACC yesterday.
My first result is attached.

looking forward to my time here!

Attachments

• PHOTO-2020-06-12-08-50-12.jpg
    PHOTO-2020-06-12-08-50-12.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 36
Hello everyone I just thought I would introduce myself. I'm not a hard core sim racer but have enjoyed gaming since the 1990s. I played Geoff Crammond F1 and GP legends along with Madden, flight sims and Star wars X-Wing Alliance. Also EA Sports F1 2001. I live about 20 miles from Silverstone so I always drove the B&H Jordan. I got GTR2 when it came out, along with my first FFB wheel. That, GT Legends (loved it!) and GTR Evo were my go to racing sims, whilst watching WTCC and ALMS on TV. I spent many hours (days?) on GTR 2 and GT Legends but hadn't played a racing game for a long time. During the recent lockdown I watched and really enjoyed the Aussie Supercar E-Series and dusted off the wheel and GTR2. About six weeks ago I purchased Project Cars 1 ultimate edition for £15 on Steam. I know it isn't considered hard core, but I am loving it. It feels like how GTR2 felt to me when I first played it. I seems to have stuck firmly to the GT and LMP cars and have had some great races. Yesterday I did a 1 hour 'endurance' race at Monza with time compression set at 6x. I started at 2pm and raced in to the night. Having the glare of the setting sun blind you as you come around the parabolica was one of those amazing immersion moments. Then seeing the cars finish in the dark with headlights blazing was awesome. I qualified 20th out of 25 and finished 13th, so plenty or room for improvement!

Bye all, have a good weekend.

Latest News

Back