Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hello Everyone. failry new PC sim racer, used to play the Forza series on xbox/xbox360 up to Forza 4. Now I'm playing AC and PC2 with a Thrustmaster T-GT and triple 27" 1080p screens.

G'day from Down Under! hope everyone is keeping safe and looking after themselves. Just got this game yesterday and still learning my way through it. I have the original Assorta corsa and enjoy playing it, when times permits.Must admit , need to invest in a wheel set up, because it hard to play with a xbox controller on a PC. Any suggestions ?

CPU: i7 9700k
GPU: GTX 1080ti
RAM:32G

Playstation4 Pro

-Fanatec-
ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
ClubSport Pedals V3
Podium Advanced Paddle Module
PNS GTsPlus

Hi everyone, a casual sim racer here with a modest Logitech G25 and single 27inch monitor. Big fan of Raceroom but have been playing race sims since GP3 GTR2 and still having lots of fun.:thumbsup:

Hi everyone, I'm from the UK and have always been into racing games since Test drive on my Amstrad and GT and TOCA on the PS, this year I was watching the sim racing on Twitch so I thought it was about time I stepped it up and bought myself a wheel, a G29, I've tried a little Dirt 2.0 (which was very tough compared to PS4 controller) Raceroom and I have bought ACC +DLC (I love Suzuka and Laguna Seca and always wanted to try Bathurst) and I'm loving it even though I don't know when I will be fast enough to go online lol

Hi! I'm really into Nascar and hoping that a modern day sim can have a great offline NASCAR mod (love iRacing for online) and through getting into simracing because of NASCAR I'm getting more and more into road racing.

Latest News

Back