Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

hello, bit confused, I seem to have a sign in, I have Assetto Corsa, Raceroom and Iracing looking to get some mods for ACC (Mini Cooper for sure ) mostly use Iracing at the moment.
Sim community seems like a friendly mob. came across CHris Hayes 50 mods for ACC was blown away.

Hello there! I stumbled across this site when hunting down custom skins for PC2, and decided to sign up because I found this place to be very useful for that. You may see some custom schemes from myself pop up too, but only time will tell!

Latest News

Back