Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hey guys i really like playing games but i dont really got any money to play games or to have a nice setup so i came here to try to install mods so atleast i could have some good experience.

hi, i started with geoff crammond's formula one gp and after that all the rest....now i am into rfactor 2 and lfs, though i like to play gt legends too. so thats why i like racedepartment, so i can cusomize the games i play! thanks! rudy marshall

Hi community,
after 2 decades of Counterstrike and Battlefield I ended somehow up at Assetto Corsa (+Competizione). I started with an old, borrowed Logitech Driving Force and since a few days I´m driving with a T300... wow, this is even more fun now :D

Obligatory hello to make the banner go away. Haha. I recently picked up an RSeat RS1 Assetto Corsa edition and slapped my old Logitech Driving Force Pro on it (bought that wheel for PS2 about 15 years ago and it STILL works great, and more surprisingly, is supported by quite a few games. Crazy). I had so much fun with that I decided to do things proper, so I've got a boatload of Fanatec stuff coming today. DD2, Podium R300 wheel with Podium APM and ClubSport button cluster pack (came as a package). Unfortunately, CSL Elite pedals for now since that's all they have in stock, but those will be upgraded ASAP when stock returns (probably to ClubSport V3s) because I want to drive H-pattern manual like my actual cars. This flappy paddle stuff doesn't work for me.

Cool site though, and I can't believe how moddable AC is. I added Watkins Glen and it's one of my favorite tracks.

Latest News

Back