Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi, I'm a new member, just getting started in SIM racing. I've no experience at all, but hope to be a quick study. I've got a rig, wheel and pedals all on order, but still a month to wait. In the meantime, I'm preparing myself with as much information as I can to hopefully ensure I go into this with good habits from the start.

Hi, I'm a new member, just getting started in SIM racing. I've no experience at all, but hope to be a quick study. I've got a rig, wheel and pedals all on order, but still a month to wait. In the meantime, I'm preparing myself with as much information as I can to hopefully ensure I go into this with good habits from the start.
Nice one. If you simrace everyday you'll become great. I'm saying this to myself also, which is tough to realize

I am new in this community, I have worked in tracks since 1994, professionally since 2002, first game I have worked was GTR, then GTL, GTR2, Race07, ......, NFS, Project Cars 1 and finally Project Cars 2, retired after. I prefer simulation games and there is a few titles that I appreciate, besides the games I have worked, like Assetto Corsa and recently discovered Automobilista 2 (accurate as Project Cars 2 - same files and structure). Happy to say hello to this community.

Hi I like simulation games and appreciate all the people here providing their work to make the games more fun. Looking forward to see more of your works.

Latest News

Back