Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi Everyone, just getting into sim racing, been racing on a console for years. I am from New Zealand. I will be racing in the Sim Racing System races in the evenings. Hope to see some you on the track.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi everyone I'm looking for a perfect mod equal to the original Ferrari SF1000 2020 for F1 2019 for PC. Unfortunately, the perfect mod is the same and only on the Corsa trim for F1 2019 for PC is not there. Please can you tell me dove I can find it I beg you help me thanks.
ferrari-sf1000-1.jpg

Hi everyone, this is my fisrt post and i'm very excited to be part of this racing community. I'm sure it will be a good learning experience for me. I wish everbody well in these uncertain times. Stay safe.. cheers

Hello everyone, I'm Michele from Italy. It's a pleasure to be here, I'm so sorry for taking only from this site with no contribution from me (intended as material). But, who knows, maybe in the future I'll be able to do something to give something in turn. At least, I hope so.

hi all, my name is Bor , not new to sim racing but new to race department.
Want to learn some about setting up cars for rFactor, to get a fast and drivable car.
Also member of the dutch SRVN, and gone participate in races with them.
Tripple 32" screen setup with a playseat and a Logitech G29.

For now, looking for a good setup for the new Ferari F488GTE for a LeMans race.
Could some one help me with a good setup?

Already made a start with the skin
GRAB_203.jpg

Hello, new to sim racing but not to racing, ordered my 8020 rig and gear. I am going to be waiting over 2 months for everything to get here, this is going to feel like 6 months :( but I hope it is worth the wait. See you all on the track!

Hello everyone dear simracers, I live in Paris in France and I am 38 years old. I have started simracing more seriously from year 2015. I play since the age of 4 when I had my first computer, an Amstrad. My favorite sim at the moment is ACC but I love AC and rF2 also. See you at the tracks folks !

Latest News

Back