Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Yo guys, new to RaceDepartment in terms of introducing myself here, but nonetheless hoping for a long stay here,. Still a newb in all this sim racing thing, mainly playing Assetto Corsa, Forza horizon 4 and occasion Grid 1 and 2

Vocês, novos no RaceDepartment em termos de exibição aqui, mas também esperando uma longa estadia aqui. Ainda é uma novidade em toda essa coisa de corrida sim, principalmente jogando Assetto Corsa, Forza horizon 4 e ocasionando Grid 1 e 2

Hello all. I'm an old dude that has been into cars since I was 13. I have been fortunate enough to drive some interesting cars at some interesting places during my life. I have been thrilled for sim racing since Grand Prix Legends and look forward to learning from all of you.

Hey, CJ here. Just getting into sim racing, picked up a g29, it’s shifter, and a Next Level Racing F1 GT Lite cockpit.

Always played all the forza games, and had purchased Assetto Corsa ages ago. Just got the DLC for AC, project cars 2 which was 80% off on steam last night , and trying to get into the hobby a bit.

Not sure how I felt about PC2, I’ll prob keep it since it was like 14 bucks but it felt a bit hard to control, AC felt easier, and has great mod support (which is how I found this site).

I also bought GT Sport a couple of weeks ago, thought it was cool but didn’t try it with my wheel yet. Gotta move the PS4 into my office to try it out.

I mostly enjoy road cars as racing my actual cars would be pretty expensive and time consuming. Also I like the experience of driving stuff that I wouldn’t normally.

Hopefully I’ll be sticking around since I just spent about 700 bucks on gear and games.

Hey all, 11 here. Just getting in to sim racing.Currently playing Grid 2019, Assetto Corsa, and FH4. Have a Next Level Challenger setup with ts-pc, t3pa pro, th8a, Sparco Shifter, and 4 bass shakers. Anyways, just sayin hey.

Latest News

Back