Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Is everybody just posting here Hi just to comment?

HI All, Im Max, Dutch, and started collecting my first simrig a couple of months before the wholle Corona/Covid pandemic. Now really enjoying the time in it in VR. Playing mostly AC, Dirt2 and a small flightsim named Condor2 (for flying gliders).

Happy to become part of the community.

V/R

Hey all,
I'm late 40's, used to be into Gran Turismo games and drove on PS2 with basic sim rig, got married, had kids and then recently got back into sims via F1 2019 (although my son and I play Forza on his Xbox too.)
In the past I have done real track stuff with my Mitsubishi FTO and then I went onto a blobeye MY03 Scooby.

I started watching Jimmy Broadbent and got hooked on Sim Racing events - got ACC and realised I really need a wheel :p Picked up a G920 with pedals and Shifter and not looked back! Was really enjoying ACC and a bit pf PC2 for more arcadey fun, but from watching channels like Dave Cam, David Sampson and a few others on racing in general I realised iracing was the place to be if I wanted to get into it properly.

So I got a promo code last night, picked it up for 3 months and practiced in my wee MX5 until I stopped sliding, spinning or hitting track limits - and tonight I did a full 10 lap race, Qualified 5th then started from the pits and had a leisurely and safe race with 0 incidents to get some of the hallowed SR points!

Amazing how many places you make up just from others getting DQ or spinning out/crashing into each other :D
It's quite tense and there was a funny moment where the guy I caught up with was trying to let me pass and I was like "nope" until he literally stopped and I went ahead! Looking forward to more races and getting out of rookie.

Some great stuff on YouTube but sometimes I like reading info and also comments - looking forward to being part of the community since I don't think my band will be gigging any time in the near future so sim racing evenings it is! (Wife also works nights and the kids are in their own rooms all night anyway)

See you on the track!

Hi Guys. Had lot's of customers recommend the forum so thought I'd stop by to say hello

We produce hand made comfort solutions for VR headsets. Our latest range of weighted straps have been receiving some great feedback from the sim comunity .If you'd like some extra comfort and front lift during those long VR sessions it might be worth your time checking out our site

Thanks
Studioform VR

2.jpg

2.1.jpg

26.jpg

Latest News

Back