Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi everybody,
My name is Vincent, I'm from Belgium and I'm 40 years old (have got my birhday while we were cofined for the Covid19 :D)
I'm in love for mechanical sports since I was a little boy, and my hero was et still Ayrton Senna :)
I essentially play AC, ACC, AMS2, RaceRoom and Dirt 2.0.
Hello, I play AC, dirt 2.0 and i just bought ACC yesterday, nearly got sa of 100 in ACC after few races. Im very off the pace, dont suppose you could help me out? Im a drifter not a racer! so i'm very slow haha. If you fancy it, give me a message. Have a good one

Hello,
I am from France et play few sim: AC, ACC, R3E and codemasters games: F1 2019 and Dirt Rally.
Thanks for the all informations you collect for our simracing games :)

Glad to be here.
Available weapons are: AC, ACC, RF, RF2, AMS2, BeamNG.drive, DiRT4 (don't hate me), PC, PC2, NH4, F1-2018/19 (really, don't hate me!), ETS2, ATS, F1 Race Stars (weeeeeee), and GRIP:CR (what just happened?)

Latest News

Back