AC Honda S800@Battenbergring, Tue 9th August 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
So what is the Championship Race time going to be Han???, this vote has turned out a bit of a mockery..
Not sure yet, Allan.
The championship with the Abarth/Mazda will be an hour because with those cars it's easier but I want to test the GTO/TVR first to see if an hour is too much. I've only driven them on Monza 66 but that's not a difficult track.
In the championship is also Fonteny so that can be very intense for an hour.

Last edited:
Not sure yet, Allan.
The championship with the Abarth/Mazda will be an hour because with those cars it's easier but I want to test the GTO/TVR first to see if an hour is too much. I've only driven them on Monza 66 but that's not a difficult track.
In the championship is also Fonteny so that can be very intense for an hour.
Hey Han, not supposed to be easy. An hour is a more rounded endurance event imho. A lot can change in the last 15mins. I think the problem with some sim races is that they can be too short especially the 20 min ones. Some of us spend hours trying to perfect a setup and learn a track. It is nice to get a full sized race time to enjoy our pain

Completely true, Steve.

On the other hand I've heard about people that have a live apart from Simracing.
Weard, I know, but this people then have to balance their time between Simracing and this other weard concept called "having a family"

MFG Carsten
Yes, I remember that my wife said something like that once or twice (or ten thousand times).

Last edited:
Im good with whatever time amount we go with on Tuesday for the one off race.

As for the championship, I may end up regretting it when I'm off in the bushes somewhere :D but I'd still vote for an hour.

The Porsche Singer wasn't an easy car to drive but I personally had a blast with that a few weekends ago for an hour at another fat Alfie track.

Latest News

Back