AC Help Ukraine, Estonia 3 @ Nemuno Ziedas, Tuesday 15th March 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I just watched a lot of the replay from last night and realised that Robert and I were no more than 3 seconds apart for almost all if the 45 minute race, except the last few laps, including some great wheel to wheel moments.

Really enjoyable, especially with cars that need your full attention to squeeze out as much pace as possible.

That's great racing from Robert and shows why racing on RD is generally a fun experience with fair and respectful drivers around you.

Yeah that was a lot of fun Doug! We don't usually cross paths much in the multiclass racing (different classes), but it would seem in these funky tin cans we had similar pace, and manners :D. Unfortunately for me we didn't match off tracks :p and you managed to drive the cleaner race :thumbsup:

And seconded on the racing here. Really spoils other racing outside this group for me.

Last edited:
Yeah that was a lot of fun Doug! We don't usually cross paths much in the multiclass racing (different classes), but it would seem in these funky tin cans we had similar pace, and manners :D. Unfortunately for me we didn't match off tracks :p and you managed to drive the cleaner race :thumbsup:

And seconded on the racing here. Really spoils other racing outside this group for me.
I have had lots of off tracks in recent races so I have been focusing on driving to my pace and not pushing 110% every lap to get better racing and results.

I'm not averse to trying the Audi again, maybe next week, although I really enjoy the Mazda and it's a better car to continue to learn.

Latest News

Back