AC Help Ukraine, Estonia 3 @ Nemuno Ziedas, Tuesday 15th March 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Maybe you could introduce a new rule for the start of the race? no overtakes until after you have passed the start/finish line? (right after the chicane)
would be a shame if someone gets DQ'd at the beginning...
Next time... You will want to add, to the track, a big chunk of concrete in that chicane... :thumbsup:

There are RSS cars available on S.GP. Which combo do you recommend?

The 1990 and 2000 F1 cars are a blast to drive with plenty of skins to find on RD!

Though my personal favourite is the RSS GT pack:
Ferruccio 55 v12
Tornado v12
Vortex v10
Lanzo v12
Shadow v8
Ferruccio 57 v12

These are based on the early 2000's GT(1?) cars and a ton of fun to drive, they sound lovely and all have their own handling. It's honestly my favourite GT class in AC.

If any of these fit on this track, that's a bit harder to say.

Yes, some time ago I was asked to update the AVON server with this pack for another staff member and I tried the cars with one lap on the Deutschlandring (my favorite testcircuit).Beautiful sound indeed especially the Feruccio 55 V12 as I remember well.

If a lot of you want to have an events with these cars, just raise your hand on this post.

Yes, some time ago I was asked to update the AVON server with this pack for another staff member and I tried the cars with one lap on the Deutschlandring (my favorite testcircuit).Beautiful sound indeed especially the Feruccio 55 V12 as I remember well.

If a lot of you want to have an events with these cars, just raise your hand on this post.
I am going to be jumping around with both hands in the air in response to this question! :D

Me, Me Me:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: The GT Shadow V8 has a beautiful sounding engine. The Hyperion Nascar is another great car if you ever want to have an oval one off race sometime?? Just keep turning left! :D
Oh and Casper is right, the 70/ 90's FI cars are fun too.

Last edited:
Alert: Our friend Markus Winter told me that this track has very strict disqualification limits:
Also, please remind people that they will be immediately disqualified if they take the chicane too tight (two tires on the curbs) or are too wide to the right at the end of the chicane,

Sp please take care during the race! Don't try to overtake in the chicane because almost certain one of you will get disqualified.
Yepp,

can confirm after testing :cautious:
it gives ca .7sec to clear your slowdown and then it Thors Hammers you back into the stoneage pit.

So, even if a friendly soul discards of the tyre columns, DON´T GET COCKY ;)

See you there Carsten

These cars are so much better around a proper circuit, these and kart tracks are not fun.
Still going to be stuffed by those “rotters” Aliens, but so much more enjoyable.
Fat Alfie tracks and these cars would be a marriage made in heaven too.

I'm sadly going have to drop out due to PC problems. Shame as I really liked this track. I've still sent some money and that's the important thing.

Yepp,

can confirm after testing :cautious:
it gives ca .7sec to clear your slowdown and then it Thors Hammers you back into the stoneage pit.

So, even if a friendly soul discards of the tyre columns, DON´T GET COCKY ;)

See you there Carsten
On the flip side:

if you completely cock up the chicane and spin to the right you can "drive through" the fence and the grandstands without getting instabanned.
Of course it´s an off track but not DQ.

(And please don´t ask how I know :redface:)

See you tonight Carsten

Man

I´m beat. These things are a workout for sure ;).

Apart from that little to report,:

qualified third
inherited P2 from an overzealous Geert-Jan
and did not mange to loose it again even if i made Han TWO !! offers he couldn´t refuse :rolleyes:,
both in the uphill section after the double left.

First gardening tour I completely cocked up myself by looking on the leaderboard and calculating the differenz, the second was involontary when in front of me another fidget spinner acted out. ;)

But after blowing his psycho terror attempt ( Han threatened me with an Audist in my mirrors and was completely surprised to see me speed away like the Road Runner :cool:) he failed to capitalize on my stupid mistakes.

Oh yeah, and as always Allan was 1,5 sec faster than me ;).

Beer time Carsten

Last edited:
Man, this was a workout for sure, indeed! I am wasted haha

Practice and qualifying was really nice. I made some good and fast laps there.

But i had a lot of fun in the race too. First laps i was chasing Allan but got a little bit too enthusiastic in the long corners after chicane and went one wheel on the grass. That cost me alot of places which i couldnt regain.

Next i was in a fight with 2 guys and got smashed of the track :(. I've seen some rivers which i hadn't seen before. If someone wants to go swimming there, please look for 2 of my wheels. Had to pit and lose all my positions :(

Downhill from there on. I really need to figure out how to overtake safely and/or wait patiently for a gap.

It's a learning curve ;) Thanks for hosting/organizing and competing, all! See you tomorrow in Bahrain.

Man, this was a workout for sure, indeed! I am wasted haha

Practice and qualifying was really nice. I made some good and fast laps there.

But i had a lot of fun in the race too. First laps i was chasing Allan but got a little bit too enthusiastic in the long corners after chicane and went one wheel on the grass. That cost me alot of places which i couldnt regain.

Next i was in a fight with 2 guys and got smashed of the track :(. I've seen some rivers which i hadn't seen before. If someone wants to go swimming there, please look for 2 of my wheels. Had to pit and lose all my positions :(

Downhill from there on. I really need to figure out how to overtake safely and/or wait patiently for a gap.

It's a learning curve ;) Thanks for hosting/organizing and competing, all! See you tomorrow in Bahrain.
Great debut, Geert Jan! You're sure not a rookie!

Latest News

Back