AC Help Ukraine, Estonia 3 @ Nemuno Ziedas, Tuesday 15th March 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
Estonia-3-TARK-moscow-3.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

In light of the terrible things that are happening in Ukraine right now, I feel powerless to do anything to stop it. There is a great resemblance to what happened in Europe in the late 1930s and what led up to the Second World War and that terrifies me.
In addition to donating money to help the victims of this criminal action, we can make a statement by racing as close to Ukraine as possible with as many participants as possible. With a car from Estonia and a circuit in Lithuania.

We can be very happy that we now live in a free country and that we can practice our hobby. Our thoughts are with our fellow Ukrainian sim racers who won't be able to for a while.

I will donate three euros per lap that I complete this race to the Dutch account that has been opened to help the Ukrainians. I'm not asking you to do the same, also because I don't know your situation. It's all up to you.
But you can help by not driving me off the track and giving me a slipstream when you can so I will do as many laps as possible ;).

So if you also want to make a statement sign up here (password: same as the Wednesday multiclass or on request by posting in this thread.):

WARNING: Markus WInter informed me that this track has very strict disqualification limits in the chicane near start/finish. Stay on the raceline and don't try to overtake there! Keep two wheels on track!
Circuit_of_Kacergine.png

All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here and here to learn how you can participate as well.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #02 (Available throughout the race week, password: 'dunlop')
  • Race server: S.GP password: 'dunlop'
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (20:40 UTC) | 45 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars:
    • Estonia 3 (mod available on MODS tab on S.GP)
  • Track: Nemuno Ziedas, Lithuania
  • Pit stop: optional
  • Track Temps: 25C air/37C track
  • Track grip: 96% improving to 100%
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
Wow! I had never heard of this track before, what a little gem! Like a roller coaster ride with some very nice corners and elevation. I can see this being really good fun.
Yes, it will be.

Had a Mazda Cup here in my first week on S.GP

( This is already 15 month in the past, times are flying)

And it will be a hell of a workout, already cut my FFb down to halve my usual settings and I´m using my biggest steering wheel.
Still this "Little Bastard" ( c by James Dean) kicks like a mule everytime I come close to a curb, let alone "taste some gravel"

MFG Carsten

Yes, it will be.

Had a Mazda Cup here in my first week on S.GP

( This is already 15 month in the past, times are flying)

And it will be a hell of a workout, already cut my FFb down to halve my usual settings and I´m using my biggest steering wheel.
Still this "Little Bastard" ( c by James Dean) kicks like a mule everytime I come close to a curb, let alone "taste some gravel"

MFG Carsten
Yes Carsten, these little cars do have a bite when you hit a kerb too hard, the wagon leaf spring suspension is very agricultural. Reminds me of my early motoring in Ford Anglia and Cortina MK 1’s.

Last edited:
Alert: Our friend Markus Winter told me that this track has very strict disqualification limits:
Also, please remind people that they will be immediately disqualified if they take the chicane too tight (two tires on the curbs) or are too wide to the right at the end of the chicane,

Sp please take care during the race! Don't try to overtake in the chicane because almost certain one of you will get disqualified.

Alert: Our friend Markus Winter told me that this track has very strict disqualification limits:
Also, please remind people that they will be immediately disqualified if they take the chicane too tight (two tires on the curbs) or are too wide to the right at the end of the chicane,

Sp please take care during the race! Don't try to overtake in the chicane because almost certain one of you will get disqualified.
Maybe you could introduce a new rule for the start of the race? no overtakes until after you have passed the start/finish line? (right after the chicane)
would be a shame if someone gets DQ'd at the beginning...

Let´s hope that Han can coax/pressure Enzo into this race.

I´d love to see this "brake less and steer faster" technique with the Estonia.

This thing is perfect for "the chicken game"

Lift once and kiss your laptime goodby :notworthy:

And i will fore sure not drink coffee in the race.
There are no coffee straights and you can´t ( or at least I cannot ) take a hand from the wheel without going landscaping. :cautious:

MFG Carsten

If you're unsure how to support the people in Ukraine, this may help, it's from an Email from RSS which I received. (I highly recommend the RSS mods)

Dear All,

Today is Race Sim Studio’s 5th Anniversary and we wanted to mark the occasion with very important information regarding our company, our next project, sales, and war aid.

Over the last few years, we went from a small group of collective vehicle enthusiasts to trusted development partners to awesome brands and teams within motorsport. There’s so much we actively engage in behind the scenes in esports, sim racing and motorsport. It still gives us great pride to continue producing our public work in our little shop where it all began, more of which you will see throughout 2022.

Sale
Please visit our website to find various discounts across our product catalogue over the next 5 days!

News
Many of you know our team is scattered around the world with primary development in Ukraine which is engaged in a war. We have seen the true horrors of the war first-hand. Hence, our Formula Hybrid 2022, which is secondary to the well-being of our team’s safety, was impacted. We are aware everyone under the sun will be creating a 2022 themed vehicle. However, we hope you can trust in our product and know in confidence that throughout this downtime, we have already planned how we will make this car more incredible than ever imagined, with further features and customizations and details, once again surpassing the quality of our existing portfolio – so we do hope you stay tuned over the coming month or two to see what we have in store.

Charity and Support to Hospitals in Ukraine
An initiative was set up by the Formula Trout League with our full support to raise money for health organizations in Ukraine with Direct Relief who are directly involved with the Ministry of Health to supply critical medical supplies to hospitals there.

If you would like to donate, please visit the campaign here:
https://streamlabscharity.com/@formulatroutleague/simracing-for-ukraine

Please only donate if you have the means to. For any information, please visit our Discord News section to read about some of the rewards we would like to provide you for your generosity.
https://discord.com/invite/racesimstudio

We wish you all good health and prosperity and we look forward to showing you what we have in development soon.

Thanks,
Race Sim Studio

If you're unsure how to support the people in Ukraine, this may help, it's from an Email from RSS which I received. (I highly recommend the RSS mods)

Dear All,

Today is Race Sim Studio’s 5th Anniversary and we wanted to mark the occasion with very important information regarding our company, our next project, sales, and war aid.

Over the last few years, we went from a small group of collective vehicle enthusiasts to trusted development partners to awesome brands and teams within motorsport. There’s so much we actively engage in behind the scenes in esports, sim racing and motorsport. It still gives us great pride to continue producing our public work in our little shop where it all began, more of which you will see throughout 2022.

Sale
Please visit our website to find various discounts across our product catalogue over the next 5 days!

News
Many of you know our team is scattered around the world with primary development in Ukraine which is engaged in a war. We have seen the true horrors of the war first-hand. Hence, our Formula Hybrid 2022, which is secondary to the well-being of our team’s safety, was impacted. We are aware everyone under the sun will be creating a 2022 themed vehicle. However, we hope you can trust in our product and know in confidence that throughout this downtime, we have already planned how we will make this car more incredible than ever imagined, with further features and customizations and details, once again surpassing the quality of our existing portfolio – so we do hope you stay tuned over the coming month or two to see what we have in store.

Charity and Support to Hospitals in Ukraine
An initiative was set up by the Formula Trout League with our full support to raise money for health organizations in Ukraine with Direct Relief who are directly involved with the Ministry of Health to supply critical medical supplies to hospitals there.

If you would like to donate, please visit the campaign here:
https://streamlabscharity.com/@formulatroutleague/simracing-for-ukraine

Please only donate if you have the means to. For any information, please visit our Discord News section to read about some of the rewards we would like to provide you for your generosity.
https://discord.com/invite/racesimstudio

We wish you all good health and prosperity and we look forward to showing you what we have in development soon.

Thanks,
Race Sim Studio
I can also thoroughly recommend RSS mods, some of the best out there!

Latest News

Back