AC GT3 @ Mugello - Sunday 17th July 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi can you please send me the password to
! Icant find it i have password for practice server ! Want to race this event please. Thank you Joe Cronk!!

I wasn't until I refreshed the server page :laugh: (figured that might happen)

Ive had this happen before. Not sure whats the reason, but it seems to either fix itself after a little time, or by switching from Cache lobby loading (in CM) you can sometimes brings it back. Cant tell if its a kunos issue, or content manager or what. Because servers are still up fine, it just seems like CM can't find them or timesout while looking.

A quicker "fix" (at least until the race server goes live) is to go to your "favorites" or "recent" servers at the top sorting option and if you've saved/visited the practice server recently it might show there. At least that worked for me.

Last edited:
Anyone currently having issues with the server browser? Mine can't find any servers whatsoever.
Yep, all down right now apart from the servers that CM has in its cache and therefore sees directly.

edit: works now after 5 minutes of failed attempts.

For CM, disabling "Loading server information directly" seems to help:
1658076253572.png

If you're using CM and can't see the servers while everyone else does, disabling "Use caching server for lobby" helps, as Robert stated.

Without CM, no idea... I guess it shouldn't "load server information directly", since that's probably a CM thing but either way, that fixes the issue right now..

Edit2: works now no matter what I set, lol

Last edited:
Glad to hear it's back up. It usually seems to fix itself. Interesting it happened outside of CM. Previously I would have guessed it was an issue there, but maybe not :coffee:

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I see the event already started in simracing.gp but here in forum say´s it starts:
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 DST, 19:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 DST, 19:40 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Hi guys,
I see the event already started in simracing.gp but here in forum say´s it starts:

It's practice that has started. If you click on the event in SGP you can see the configuration too, it has 1:20 of practice first starting at 20.00 so everything is running correctly on time.

Hi guys,
You missed the:
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 DST, 18:00 UTC | 1 hour 20 minutes - Official Practice

With simracingGP and Assetto Corsa, the registration closes when the server starts.
That's due to AC needing a completed entry-list that gets locked when the server starts to allow for car+skin choices.

Since a lot of drivers are warming up a bit before the event, it's nice to have the server running from 20:00 CEST to be able to come together.

These 2 facts result in the registration closing at 19:59:59 CEST and sadly there's no possibility to join the server after that point if you didn't register before.

Last edited:
(and it has a big straight :sneaky:)
It also has a lot of corners :(

Just didn't have the pace today, couldn't find balance with the car.
On top of that, I had the worst start ever. Because I always get bad starts with the Lambo (it's fine with other cars), I decided to try the double clutch paddles on the Ascher rim I "borrowed" from work. When the lights went out, I let go of one of the paddles, as you're supposed to but modulated the clutch with the actual foot pedal, rather than the other paddle on the wheel. This obviously meant I wasn't really going forward. :rolleyes:

This was really hard i started to mk my setup on practice but was not enough to fight with Dmitry he was like a w11 in terms of mechanical grip but atleast was fun and at the same time a really good challange to land a better car setup for the next race the only thing i dont really get by ac is atleast 2x when i was behind him i open my gas before him on the last corner with better angle on his slipstream u can check the replay first half and he was pulling away which make me think he was really low on wings but at the same time im confuse cuz his mecchanical grip on t2 t3 and t4 t5 was really good in the end gj Dmitri good driving u land a hell of a car

forgot to mention i didnt change my tyres and the second half of the race i was playing the samba with my car cuz im my brain i was like fk it we dont need to change tyres

This was really hard i started to mk my setup on practice but was not enough to fight with Dmitry he was like a w11 in terms of mechanical grip but atleast was fun and at the same time a really good challange to land a better car setup for the next race the only thing i dont really get by ac is atleast 2x when i was behind him i open my gas before him on the last corner with better angle on his slipstream u can check the replay first half and he was pulling away which make me think he was really low on wings but at the same time im confuse cuz his mecchanical grip on t2 t3 and t4 t5 was really good in the end gj Dmitri good driving u land a hell of a car
Thanks for the kind words and yeah, it is a good setup, the only problem with it is that I can't use softs even for a single lap, and if the air was a few degrees hotter I would've overheated even mediums (often got left rear to 100+ in the hairpin)

It was 1/3 wings for me, I was topping out at 272-273 before T1 in clean air and I did 277 in slipstream behind you. I also started with less than 50L in the tank in hopes to get a good start and quickly pass the mclarens, who I knew would have no pace on mediums and full tank, but that didn't happen, and I even lost a position after going wide in T5, so I had to work hard on it. It was a very fun and clean 4-way battle on the first few laps, but I'm glad it didn't last too long as Aki was pulling away in the meantime, and with my strategy that involved changing tires mid-race (did I tell the track shreds tires like no other?), I didn't have a lot of time I could lose there

Latest News

Back