AC GT-M @ Monza - Sunday 2nd July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
last race pace was really close on the 1st stint . im ok with bop for the winners but like 3kg 1st/ 2kg 2nd / 1kg 3rd with a max of 30 . i did a small championship with the mx5 where was +50 every win, i ended with a tankmiata +150 and was not fun :'D so avoid putting broken bops

Darn, I didn't know BOP on drivers were actually done.
Again, what I said was meant to be a joke, and recognition for how crazily fast you are.
I much rather see you whiz by me than fighting me with 150BOP.

Repeat, I don't advocate BOP on driver.

Dai

Guys came across an issue when trying to drive Mercedes any track in CM I get race cancelled information any idea how to fix it ?
I had the same problem. It fixed itself after quite out of CM and restarting everything. At the same time, I was also having some network issue and Steam could not start. No sure if the they are related. But after quite the CM I also got my wifi reconnected, Steam started up, then it was working.

Hi Brian,

Could you change my car to Bayer for the race?

Despite my resolve to stick to minimum number of car as I am learning, I couldn't help to try out all the cars :D It turned out I do best with the Bayer. The Mercer is nice and stable, the Lanzo feels super fast and nimble, but Bayer stops the clock better than either.

Thanks,
Dai

Hi Brian,

Could you change my car to Bayer for the race?

Despite my resolve to stick to minimum number of car as I am learning, I couldn't help to try out all the cars :D It turned out I do best with the Bayer. The Mercer is nice and stable, the Lanzo feels super fast and nimble, but Bayer stops the clock better than either.

Thanks,
Dai

No problem Dai! You should be able to switch yourself?

Yes, I see the selection during practice, but not sure if I can do that for the race. If the choice is there for the race also, then I am all good. Thanks Brian!
Not sure if it holds true with BOP applied races, but usually if you want to change cars, or even change liveries after you've registered via emperor for a race, you can change it by "signing up" for the race again. It wont add you twice, instead it will just give you the same sign up page, where you can change car or livery, then register for race and it will update your spot.

I am having a problem with my teleport to box mapping. I have it mapped to a button on my steering wheel in CM. This works when I start my drive in CM. But if I start my drive from our RD server, the mapping does not work.

Would appreciate if anyone could share how to fix this.

Not sure if it holds true with BOP applied races, but usually if you want to change cars, or even change liveries after you've registered via emperor for a race, you can change it by "signing up" for the race again. It wont add you twice, instead it will just give you the same sign up page, where you can change car or livery, then register for race and it will update your spot.
Thanks Alfred.
But the server appears to be smarter now, when I tried to register again following the link, it just put me to the championship page -- it seems to know I have already registered (I can see myself in the entrant list).
From what Brian said, we should be able to still choice the car during the race day.
Come to think of it, @Brian, does that mean we can use different cars for practice, qualify, and race? Not sure why would anyone want to do that though.

I am having a problem with my teleport to box mapping. I have it mapped to a button on my steering wheel in CM. This works when I start my drive in CM. But if I start my drive from our RD server, the mapping does not work.

Would appreciate if anyone could share how to fix this.
I have the same problem sometimes, redoing the button mapping in the setting usually fixes it for me even though it looks correct.

Thanks Alfred.
But the server appears to be smarter now, when I tried to register again following the link, it just put me to the championship page -- it seems to know I have already registered (I can see myself in the entrant list).
From what Brian said, we should be able to still choice the car during the race day.
Come to think of it, @Brian, does that mean we can use different cars for practice, qualify, and race? Not sure why would anyone want to do that though.

I suppose there is an unwritten gentlemans agreement of sorts that you won't change cars between qual and race.

For club races the server is intentionally setup so people can join after it launches (once they have the password and there are spare cars on the grid)and switch cars during practice.
This wasn't possible with s.gp, a feature some people disliked about it.

Exactly ye, good to hear you guys have the same options!
The BOP of the first car you select would follow you from one car to another. So if you were to re-register now to a mercer you would have 0/0 bop from the lanzo. Hence why I have to remove the register button on the last day. Not ideal but it's just how it is :)

Last edited:
Is anyone here racing tonight not running CSP?

There is a new 911 released, which looks really good, but would require CSP (for the physics (CPhys)) in order to work.

Latest News

Back