AC Ginetta GT4 Championship Registration

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I could be signed up for rest of the rounds if there is space with a LHD.
You're in! You can change your livery on the championship page by clicking on the name of the livery (Twisted SuperCup in my example).
1648108949562.png

Last edited:
0.1% :roflmao: Well, if you go to see the marshall Jeff and his portaloo you need to go to pits, so it's about a 60 second penalty.
First you need to stop... Which can take a while when flying past the Marshall into the grass-nexus of doom :roflmao:
Just dive to the inside of Enzo at the first long righthander and give him a little push.
Take the penalty for us all and see him flying away :whistling: :sneaky:

First you need to stop... Which can take a while when flying past the Marshall into the grass-nexus of doom :roflmao:
Just dive to the inside of Enzo at the first long righthander and give him a little push.
Take the penalty for us all and see him flying away :whistling: :sneaky:
Maybe i'll register for the last few races. I can give Enzo a little bump and cover it up under the "im new, just a rookie" flag..

Nobody will have to know.

Maybe i'll register for the last few races. I can give Enzo a little bump and cover it up under the "im new, just a rookie" flag..

Nobody will have to know.
GJ,

You can't sign up yourself. You have to ask Brian or me to register you to the championship.

Good evening gents. Can anyone definitely not making it to the final grid sunday week at Donington login and click leave the championship on s.gp.

If you leave you can't rejoin so only do it if you are sure. Just looking to free up a couple of spots for any stragglers.

Your points tally will remain the same :)

Latest News

Back