AC Ginetta GT4 Championship Registration

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
You are in Harry :thumbsup: Do you have discord set up? There are links to join RD discord and to sync your account in the silverstone thread. It will usefull for you to hear the race comms.
Hi. Sweet thankyou :) I have joined RD discord but am unsure how to sync my account to silverstone feed? thanks for all the help :)

Hi. Sweet thankyou :) I have joined RD discord but am unsure how to sync my account to silverstone feed? thanks for all the help :)

Sorry, I don't have the 'sync accounts' link in the championship race threads. My bad. Click below to sync your RD account to discord. Only premium members have access to the voice channels.

It's all a bit complicated but once you set up it's easy from there on!

To night is going to be very competitive race, most here are of a high standard,
Relative to our race series here at RaceDepartment ( just looked at the field ). Also the championship seems to pull more out of most. ( seems to bring the worst out in me ) :-/
So I hope some starting out in this series and Race Department will not be too put off.

Hi I am on discord how do I Join the Silverstone specific group? Also are tyre change mandatory or just fuel?
1645994897992.jpeg

Great race, some trouble from a quick Thomas at the end, but just not enough laps for him, especially as Brian had great pace to the end of the race.
Race long battle with Brian. Looked for an under cut, missed my pit grid, don’t think it would have made any difference. Brian never made a mistake, so I ended up were I was . Very pleased, did not think I would get a good finish spot. An overtake was always risky, so avoided heroics.
Great pace from the front three, well done podiums and my race long adversary @Interslice for the organisation.

Hey guys - I’ve sent a quick pm to Steve who originally asked me for permission to use Thruxton on SGP, hopefully it can be updated on SGP quickly so you have that version for the race…
That would be great but please can anyone inform me or Brian as soon as this is done/decided? We configuring a AVON server for practice during the week before the race. We would like to use the same version as in the race.

Latest News

Back