Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

Can't see your skin in game as it installs to the s1 version of the car which doesn't show up on the selection screen.
When selecting the car (the one without "S1") you'll see an icon next to the one that changes the skin. That icon will let you choose between the normal version and the S1.

Just tried this car this morning... amazing work. However, just noticed the rev and drs lights don't work on my install... any ideas?
Here's a video I did this morning so you can see:
AC does that if you have Post Processing turned off. It's not just this car you should have the same on Kunos F1 cars.

Consider enabling a very basic PP that will only cost a few fps. That is the only solution afaik.

AC does that if you have Post Processing turned off. It's not just this car you should have the same on Kunos F1 cars.

Consider enabling a very basic PP that will only cost a few fps. That is the only solution afaik.

That's great thanks. I did think that could be the cause. I'll switch it back on when i try it again tomorrow.

I don't know how you skinning guys get along with this so much and produce such high quality skins so fast :o
I'm struggling to even get this Renault livery looking presentable with a good 3 hours a day average attending to it. I guess it comes with experience, which I've had little to none of, but its baffling how quick some of you guys are at this type of stuff!

No kunos car is this bad without PP, and PP on oculus is far too big a hit for my computer. Needs fixing in the next patch

No kunos car is this bad without PP, and PP on oculus is far too big a hit for my computer. Needs fixing in the next patch
Hi ,
I am really confused with all these , "LEDS" Not bright enough ect ect ,
Since release must have been mentioned almost ten times ,
I personally like them the way they are , If I make the LEDS brighter to satisfy people who have bad graphics or no PP ,
Then the rest of us will have LED that are way to bright , meaning , GLARE , GODRAYS ,
Which will make my LED look like something from another F1 Game ,

If I want nice trainers I buy Nike , If I want nice graphics I buy Nvidia card , powerful card ,
And If I want to see these nice graphics , I certainly would not expect to see them through any rift , with poor pixel density ,

The LEDS To me are fine there is nothing wrong with them ,
And please again like I mentioned before many many times ,
If there is any issues with anything please post pictures and highlight the issue , :D

upload_2017-3-17_9-43-44.png

The only option I think to have ,
Is to simply create another ACD , With Brighter LED ,
So as an option people can either use it or not :)

Last edited:
Hi ,
I personally like them the way they are , If I make the LEDS brighter to satisfy people who have bad graphics or no PP ,
Then the rest of us will have LED that are way to bright , meaning , GLARE , GODRAYS ,

I'm glad it works for you, but there are plenty of us who it doesn't work for. I expect a paid product to have things working for all users, the same as these lights work with Kunos cars.

That's great thanks. I did think that could be the cause. I'll switch it back on when i try it again tomorrow.

Tried it this morning. It did work. However i don't really like how any of the pp filters look. They're all far to bright to look realistic, plus gave me a 40fps drop at 3440x1440 on my GTX 1070. With them on I'm getting 105fps when hotlapping on my own but tried a race and it dropped to 35fps so is too much of a performance hit, in addition to looking worse in my opinion. I'll turn them off and just live without the lights as the rest of the car is so good. I do have pretty much all of the graphics settings maxed out but am not turning them down for a small thing on 1 car.

Hi ,

If I want nice trainers I buy Nike , If I want nice graphics I buy Nvidia card , powerful card ,
And If I want to see these nice graphics , I certainly would not expect to see them through any rift , with poor pixel density ,

The LEDS To me are fine there is nothing wrong with them ,
And please again like I mentioned before many many times ,
If there is any issues with anything please post pictures and highlight the issue , :D

View attachment 179609

The only option I think to have ,
Is to simply create another ACD , With Brighter LED ,
So as an option people can either use it or not :)
Different ACD's will result in online mismatches ;)

Latest News

Back