Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

Sweet baby jesus. This car is fast. 1.16s will be made.

@David Dominguez Maybe you went too aggressive on the tyre wear? Unless it drops fast then stabilizes after 2-3 laps? I never been further than that it's way too much fun hotlapping.

hmm that's a bit vague but thanks anyway.
Blue is battery charge level.
Yellow is energy usage per lap. You are allowed 4MJ. This bar goes down as you use it and resets every lap.

Sweet baby jesus. This car is fast. 1.16s will be made.

@David Dominguez Maybe you went too aggressive on the tyre wear? Unless it drops fast then stabilizes after 2-3 laps? I never been further than that it's way too much fun hotlapping.

Blue is battery charge level.
Yellow is energy usage per lap. You are allowed 4MJ. This bar goes down as you use it and resets every lap.
Trailbraking like a god :D:D

Version 2.0 coming soon of my BWT VJM10 :)

a6dfecfc2a.jpg

Changes:
- The whole nose area
- Pink rim outline with black rims and yellow nuts
- Bargeboards
- Adjusted some logos

Any other suggestions before I release?

Thanks,
Iain.

Does anyone know if there are any Pirelli tyre templates for this car yet?
I uploaded my PSD Templates it includes all the tire textures ,
Only 1 requires any editing , the blur and everything , dust is exact same as pirelli anyways , do not understand why people changed all the tires ,
If someone was to change anything , not saying they will , but just the logo layer would need editing :)

Any other suggestions before I release?
The run of the pink and grey lines across the chassis could be smoother in the intersections between the nose, cover and chassis. And the Hype logo on the airbox could be more straight and the BWT logo on the sidepod could be angled like the original. If you use 3D painting could give you a good base result.
And maybe use an carbon metal_detail and the alpha channel to apply a carbon texture on the front wing and other dark non patinted ares of the car.
I know this might be a lot of work, but the results are worth it. Maybe you could take a look at my Hass skin when its ready. ;)

Reactions: CC
I uploaded my PSD Templates it includes all the tire textures ,
Only 1 requires any editing , the blur and everything , dust is exact same as pirelli anyways , do not understand why people changed all the tires ,
If someone was to change anything , not saying they will , but just the logo layer would need editing :)
So you blurred an Pirelli Pzero text instead of an Formule Force X text? :rolleyes:

So you blurred an Pirelli Pzero text instead of an Formule Force X text? :rolleyes:
No ,
My Formula logo , replaced Pirelli exactly , and I added the Forza X logo , for the P zero ,
And the white stripes are exactly the same ,
So once blured lol , Why would there be any difference in the pattern of the blur , if you blur something with same shape and position :)

No ,
My Formula logo , replaced Pirelli exactly , and I added the Forza X logo , for the P zero ,
And the white stripes are exactly the same ,
So once blured lol , Why would there be any difference in the pattern of the blur , if you blur something with same shape and position :)
So why you don't start a Pirelli tyre texture pack and provide it for free? And you'll fix your reason to argue about the work of the others :cautious:

Thank you :thumbsup:

There are two cars I see in the content.
Only one shows up in the car selection screen.
The car with s1 on the end.
How does that show up?

Latest News

Back