Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

THANKS to SamtheStupid for allowing me to release my BWT VJM10!

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2017_s1_ks_red_bull_ring_14-3-117-17-42-17.jpg

Download it from the usual place :)
I am sorry to say this, but I really hope they reconsider their livery design.

No offense guys but most of the skins so far are absolute rush jobs. Inconsistency all f**king around. I'll just keep waiting for proper liveries. Only redbull and toro rosso have been proper so far. And yes, i've downloaded and examined every single livery. Sad to see such a magnificent mod receive such rush jobs. Mind you i'm saying rush jobs. Not bad liveries. Good liveries take time. Especially on a car like this with so many flowing parts. Take your time. Being the first out of the door is not important.

• Deleted member 223075

No offense guys but most of the skins so far are absolute rush jobs. Inconsistency all f**king around. I'll just keep waiting for proper liveries. Only redbull and toro rosso have been proper so far. And yes, i've downloaded and examined every single livery. Sad to see such a magnificent mod receive such rush jobs. Mind you i'm saying rush jobs. Not bad liveries. Good liveries take time. Especially on a car like this with so many flowing parts. Take your time. Being the first out of the door is not important.

It's better to have many skin instead of only one. And for me and surely other, all skins are very good quality and better than i can produce.

So nothing prevents you from making your own skins

I'd really like if you were a bit more specific. Something like "this looks bad because of this, fix it by doing this", would be much more helpful than bashing work of multiple people. Can't speak for others, but I'd like to hear some constructive criticism.

If you don't like a / my livery please leave feedback so we can actually do something with your critism.

Edit: ninjad

Anyone know what the green/red bar on the left of the wheel is? I know the ones on the right are SOC and available deployment but not the one on the left.

This looks amazing, I knew you would make a great Mercedes skin! :p
Btw. will you also include the texture for the sharkfin?
I've noticed that most skins that were actually created for the S1 shark fin version also work on the
standard no shark fin version if they are painted properly. In this case the game just doesn't use the shark fin texture,
the rest stays the same.

I actually prefer the no shark fin version of the car but I guess there might be some people who also
want to use this Mercedes skin on the shark fin version. ;)

This looks amazing, I knew you would make a great Mercedes skin! :p
Btw. will you also include the texture for the sharkfin?
I've noticed that most skins that were actually created for the S1 shark fin version also work on the
standard no shark fin version if they are painted properly. In this case the game just doesn't use the shark fin texture,
the rest stays the same.

I actually prefer the no shark fin version of the car but I guess there might be some people who also
want to use this Mercedes skin on the shark fin version. ;)

I don't think it will be a big problem, because the finn doesn't have any sponsor on it.. For now i'll stick to the "no finn" version, but then i will update also a version with the finn

I don't think it will be a big problem, because the finn doesn't have any sponsor on it.. For now i'll stick to the "no finn" version, but then i will update also a version with the finn
Then don't forget about to paint sidepod vanes of the fin-version as well...:p
Very nice job on the Mercedes livery! Did you place the Petronas logo on the sidepod in 2D or 3D?

Can I get an explanation of the blue and yellow bars on the steering wheel? I think I mostly understand them but just want some clarification, thanks.

Latest News

Back