Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, clear now.
-
I was wondering if bank account money from last season had to be used up or else is gone for the following season.
Or if it is possible to let kt stay there for more than 1 season
keep it as long as you want, use it now and replenish it this season (if you can) or just leave it completely. If you don't reach $1000 at season end, it will top you up to a full budget.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam Son that is what I'm talking about! Absolute beauty of a job. I knew Hungary was going to be nice to us!

CRE is gonna go all-in with RHP. I'm gonna go all-in with QSkill.

Also any suggestions for a not-in-use F1 shape with a straightforward template? I'm weighing my options for the next season.

Also any suggestions for a not-in-use F1 shape with a straightforward template? I'm weighing my options for the next season.
It depends what you want your car to look like. Do you want something that is instantly recognisable like when i used the 2014 Caterham, or something like the 2004 Walrus Williams or 1995 mcLaren? Or, what era are you after? Do you want a sleek and curvy 1990's car, a boxy but beautiful early 2000's, a late 2000's aero fairing incredibleness, the early 2010's big wings, hybrid minimalism or the new generation cars? That helps the choice a lot.

or do you go for a not-an-F1 car like some Indycars, A1GP, Formula E, GP2?

It depends what you want your car to look like. Do you want something that is instantly recognisable like when i used the 2014 Caterham, or something like the 2004 Walrus Williams or 1995 mcLaren? Or, what era are you after? Do you want a sleek and curvy 1990's car, a boxy but beautiful early 2000's, a late 2000's aero fairing incredibleness, the early 2010's big wings, hybrid minimalism or the new generation cars? That helps the choice a lot.

or do you go for a not-an-F1 car like some Indycars, A1GP, Formula E, GP2?
In addition, you may even have cars in which you enjoyed racing around or something. I for one liked the 2010 Renault when playing F1 2010 all those years ago, thus I chose the shape for this season.

Belgium Practice Results
12 - Belgium - Practice 1.png
12 - Belgium - Practice 2.png

LASKEY MASTERS WET SPA
12 - Belgium - Qualifying.png

Jack Laskey did all he needed by grabbing a late pole position in a wet, but slowly drying, qualifying at Spa-Francorchamps. However he won't be as thrilled as normal, as his main championship rival and runaway leader James McNamara starts from 3rd on the grid.
Rui Martins did well in the conditions to start on the front row, bolstering hopes that another strong race is on the cards. Hugo Rossello is also looking to keep up his podium form from Hungary as he starts from 4th place. Carlos Rodriguez is still going strong with 5th, while Daniel Harvey, who hit P1 late in the session before falling, will be somewhat disappointed in 6th, but it could have been worse. The rest of the top 10 was completed by Luke Rosella, Joseph Wright, Rob Sharp and Ben Utzer, all four are no doubt desperate to do well here and start finishing off the season on a high.
Behind, the Falcons are well placed to do some damage in 12th and 13th for Rinneaho and Bradford respectfully, Tim Engberink has an extra 75km to improve his 3rd place from Hungary, he starts 15th as well which could help him on his way, and Manolis Sigoulakis is going to find it tough from 18th.
Podium Tips: J. McNamara, J. Laskey, T. Engberink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back