Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
To further Aidan's last message; Apparently closing down Victoria's biggest power plant that provided the majority of electricity to the state, the power grid can't keep up with the demand of a 40+ degree heatwave. Who could've guessed that would happen :roflmao::roflmao:

hmmm... maybe this match isn't one sided after all...
How good is Roger though!

Okay, expected a moderately larger payout, but well, maybe, just maybe this track will work. Maybe. And if we don't randomly blow up. Which may happen from the looks of it.

Hungary Practice Results
11 - Hungary - Practice 1.png
11 - Hungary - Practice 2.png

SIGOULAKIS STARTS POLE
11 - Hungary - Qualifying.png

Manolis Sigoulakis sent a clear message to the leading DTK and 2KF1 teams by picking up the first pole position of the season that wasn't one of their cars. Sigoulakis enjoys a clear run to the first corner now, at a track where it's likely to have just a single, realistic overtaking opportunity.
Daniel Harvey starts alongside on the front row, and he'll be hoping a quick start will keep James McNamara in third place, allowing for Jack Laskey in fourth to make his move. Hugo Rossello has Ben Utzer on Row 3, while Rui Martins has the second BRT of Stephan Bohner. Carlos Rodriguez again hauled himself into the top 10, while Jordan Bradford starts from 10th in Falcon's home race.
Behind, the main talking point is Tapio Rinneaho in 14th in the second Falcon.
Podium Tips: J. Bradford, J. McNamara, J. Laskey.

So to explain the situation briefly, had a few problems and mistakes in my running of the race earlier today, and that meant that I didn't have time to commentate it (in fact, I was actually technically late for work as a result). So it's silent, and I'll be posting the results directly after the post with the video. I won't be waiting for the upload. Budgets will be updated as well in the opening post.

EDIT: oh yeah, the director mode wasn't working

Last edited:
additional spacer at least

WARNING: Results below, watch the video if you need to, but the results are below this, so don't complain about finding them out firstly.

HAPPY HUNTING GROUND FOR McNAMARA
11 - Hungary - Race.png

James McNamara brought home his third win of the season, and continued a trend of Australian drivers (namely himself and Jamie Cocks) dominating the winners podium at the Hungaroring. McNamara got away quickly from the start line, eventually seeing himself with a 32 second gap at race end.
Hugo Rossello returned to form with a fine second place after Sigoulakis' early retirement. He took advantage of problems for Harvey and Laskey as well to secure the position. To join him on the podium was Tim Engberink, making a barnstorming charge up the field to 3rd from 21st, the Dutchman used his Keranen car to the fullest. It capped off a surprising day for the Finnish team, with Dani Tottos scoring 6th as well in his home race from 22nd.
Damian Son was overhauled late, but still held on to fourth for Challenger, just ahead of Jordan Bradford in the Falcon, again a home race for the team. Rinneaho was able to score a seventh as well, in a strong showing for the Hungarian team. Stephan Bohner was solid for 8th, while Rui Martins took 9th for 2KF1 as the Australian team hit the championship lead for the first time ever. Jack Laskey was 10th after a collision with Bradford saw him spun around at the first corner, after which some of the faster runners behind made up time on him.
(would do more writing but I don't even know most of the race myself)
Next round is back at 100% for the Belgian Grand Prix. Marketplace is open as of now, irregardless of when the video is up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back