F1 2024 Decennial Anniversary Edition Mod

Misc F1 2024 Decennial Anniversary Edition Mod 3.1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
yo Hello, great mod, I would like to see if it is possible to update Abu Dahbi in turns 4 and 5 and put it as it is today, I know it is possible because they already updated Catalunya, please, if you can, I would be happy.
It isn't easy like you think so. For Catalunya some track files are from 2012 because of coded penalty system. There is nowhere that skipping Abu Dhabi chicane would be fine. Everywhere track slows your car down or game gives you automatic penalty or DSQ.

I tried to add a new Audi skin that covers over the Maurissia team. However, even tho I can see the livery in the loading screen I cannot access it when trying to play.. Is this a mod thing orrrr?

Btw, can you make the tyres more degradable?
That's very interesting if much pitstop in a Race :D
easy, u can do it urself, just reduce the max distance value of each tire type in the database file.

Attachments

• 1722256545925.png
    1722256545925.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 29
hi mate, first of all ı want a say big thank you for this mod. I have a one little question. This "Tier" things a little bit do the hard for playing in GP mode. 'Cuz 5 team in the same tier not for a player. When ı want to play with tier3 drivers its ultra hard because in game this 5 team go side-by-side. I already know if you can fix like

(Example)
tier 1 - red bull, mclaren
tier 2 -ferrari ,mercedes
tier 3 - aston martin, rb
tier 4 - haas, alpine, williams, sauber

what do you think about that idea. If its turn like that, ı think gp mode turn a better realizm

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 243 39.3%
  • Online service

Votes: 149 24.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 265 42.9%
  • Graphics

Votes: 188 30.4%
  • Car customization

Votes: 187 30.3%