F1 2024 Decennial Anniversary Edition Mod

Misc F1 2024 Decennial Anniversary Edition Mod 3.1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Not so. Changing the basic database removes the possibility of playing it online. It's not just the cars.
But I can suggest you to try playing split screen. That way still works
There would have to be a Mod that Replaces only Textures, Sounds, and Liveries... No performance changes, 3D Shape changes, Track Layout changes, any of that, Only that way it could maybe work, and of course unfortunately, the changes would have to be much less noticeable :-/
That's what I was referring to, just some color changes, not even textures. Keeping the structure of the 2014 car, with the 2024 colors... that wouldn't change the game's database

Not so. Changing the basic database removes the possibility of playing it online. It's not just the cars.
But I can suggest you to try playing split screen. That way still works
If you change only the colors, the database would not be changed. Anyway, I will try to play in split screen, the only thing is that there are three of us :-P.....thanks a lot for the answers.

Another question, apart from that, when I play the 2024 decennial mod, the driver name label that appears above the car only appears when you are very close to the car, almost about to overtake it, could it be set to always appear?

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 247 39.4%
  • Online service

Votes: 151 24.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 271 43.2%
  • Graphics

Votes: 191 30.5%
  • Car customization

Votes: 189 30.1%