F1 2024 Decennial Anniversary Edition Mod

Misc F1 2024 Decennial Anniversary Edition Mod 3.1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have a question: is it possible to make an optional database with the traditional 4 tiers, for a more gradual progression in career mode? Congrats on the work!

Simply lovely. :laugh:
The update is perfect, just a suggestion, in the interior camera the movement of the pilot's head camera is a little uncomfortable, the visual reference is lost a lot and if you do a counter-steering it can even make you dizzy, I would like it to be centered fixedly or with a minimal movement, but this is preferential for me, I don't know if it happens to anyone else. :cry:
That's all, thank you very much for always putting in all your effort, you do an excellent job.:thumbsup:

Simply lovely. :laugh:
The update is perfect, just a suggestion, in the interior camera the movement of the pilot's head camera is a little uncomfortable, the visual reference is lost a lot and if you do a counter-steering it can even make you dizzy, I would like it to be centered fixedly or with a minimal movement, but this is preferential for me, I don't know if it happens to anyone else. :cry:
That's all, thank you very much for always putting in all your effort, you do an excellent job.:thumbsup:
thanks for the feedback bro, I find it quite challenging to drive with the fish eye effect in the cockpit camera view but it is quite an exhilarating experience to me. nevertheless I may consider having this effect reduced in future updates, only time will tell.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
thanks for the feedback bro, I find it quite challenging to drive with the fish eye effect in the cockpit camera view but it is quite an exhilarating experience to me. nevertheless I may consider having this effect reduced in future updates, only time will tell.:thumbsup:
Don't worry about that bro, I guess everyone has their own different tastes. (Respect) :laugh:
Don't bother modifying it, I already modified my cameras on my own to take work off your shoulders.;)
I just had a crazy race in Canada where Hamilton hit Sainz at the champions corner and jumped into the air, I didn't know AI could do that.:roflmao:
I'm really enjoying updating this wonderful mod. :geek:
Thanks for the work.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
image.png

facing issues with Lan play or is it not possible in this game? like people join the lobby but one gets kicked out and the race does not start every time.

Latest News

Back