F1 2020 Modding Requests

Hello,
This is propably really simple but I was wondering if someone could make a mod to change car performance or instruct on how to do it if it is really simple.

Cars performance should be:
Ferrari, Renault, McLaren : 1st
Williams, Racing Point : 2nd
Mercedes : 3rd
Red Bull : 4th
Haas, Alfa Romeo : 5th
AlphaTauri : 6th

Hello, I have a request/commission. Can anyone make a 2011 Malaysia/China version of the Pirelli tyres in their debut season, as well as a non-striped version? Linking examples here and here.

Also can anyone also make a version of the modern tyres, be it Pirelli or Bridgestone or whatever, with grooves like the 2000s? I'm willing to PayPal a modder that can do either or both successfully, with a preference on the first request.

Last edited:
Bonjour à tous !

Serait-il possible pour quelqu'un de faire uniquement cette livrée Brawn GP ?
C'est tellement beau !
D9lJQYsWwAADIL4.jpeg.jpg

Hello,
This is propably really simple but I was wondering if someone could make a mod to change car performance or instruct on how to do it if it is really simple.

Cars performance should be:
Ferrari, Renault, McLaren : 1st
Williams, Racing Point : 2nd
Mercedes : 3rd
Red Bull : 4th
Haas, Alfa Romeo : 5th
AlphaTauri : 6th
If you go into the ERP files in each car using EGO ERP Archiver (2020_asset_groups>2020_vehicle_package>teams>) then export the XML files from each one. Then if you open those files with Notepad you can change the values. You can change the downforce, chassis weight and engine power.

Hello, I have a request/commission. Can anyone make a 2011 Malaysia/China version of the Pirelli tyres in their debut season, as well as a non-striped version? Linking examples here and here.

Also can anyone also make a version of the modern tyres, be it Pirelli or Bridgestone or whatever, with grooves like the 2000s? I'm willing to PayPal a modder that can do either or both successfully, with a preference on the first request.

EDIT: Changed the request. Still willing to pay a modder for this request. Please message me if you're interested and can do this.

People I know this is not a request and it has nothing to do with it. But I just want you all to feel thankful at how safe f1 his these days after that Romain crash. When I saw that live I thought I had seen someone die on live TV and the fact that he lived through this is amazing and all thanks to the safety of modern f1.
Anyways I just wrote this to anyone who thinks that the halo is ugly, to rethink a bit and put the safety of drivers above the appearance of the car.
Good day/night to all.

Evening all, Would someone be willing to help me set up My team as i only have GIMP and cant save the files in the correct format PM me for details as i have most files ready

I can do it. But some editing can't be made on my team. Some pieces aren't moddable. As the tellow line on carbon parts; are simply default in game.

If there are some parts that can't be done that bad, but as long as the biggest one looks like the model it will be cool.
I'm not going to be boring because the model is not 100% accurate.

If you're interested in trying to do it, that would be really cool.

If there are some parts that can't be done that bad, but as long as the biggest one looks like the model it will be cool.
I'm not going to be boring because the model is not 100% accurate.

If you're interested in trying to do it, that would be really cool.

I have still to correct colours and some lines
Brawn Gp.png

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could make a livery for me. This livery would be based on the image below. It would be great if the in-game sponsors were used instead of the ones on the image (specifically LOOP). If anyone could help me that would be great!

Attachments

• 55412731-964E-4966-91B3-F0A40040714B.jpeg
    55412731-964E-4966-91B3-F0A40040714B.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 67
Hi.I have a request for Lotus helmet from this mod.Could You add also Polish flag somewhere? I will be very thankful :)

Attachments

• 20200824213400_1.jpg
    20200824213400_1.jpg
    538.9 KB · Views: 65

Latest News

Back