F1 2020 Modding Requests

Looking for someone to create my karting helmet.
Helmet rside.jpg
Helmet back.jpg
Helmet lside.jpg
Helmet front.jpg

Hello,

I am a French pilot on the Renault formula (Hillclimb). I would like to know if someone could make me a helmet custom and an F1 custom with the colors of my Renault formula. Please contact me if possible with your time and price. Sorry for my english.

thank you

Alex

i was wondering if there was a way to maybe mod in a short circuit instead of a full one in my team and career mode.

i was fooling around on the japan short circuit and wondered how cool it would be to be able to play that circuit instead of the full grand prix here and there by switching the track in with the full one.

I was wondering if there was a way to mod the classic cars in replacing the normal 2020 cars for like carreer mode and even replacing the my team car with a classic car, i tried the 2019 way to do it but failed horribly.

Who can make this skin on the Renault 2020?
With the suit and if is possible change name and logo.
We are limited on the design on the real F1.... and no one was able yet to edit name for the game too

We can't do this by mod, but you can do it by cheat. Use Cheat Engine or search in google "F1 2020 Fearless Cheat table".
Ooo
Because aarava did a phenomenal job in his youtube channel
He made the team bankrupt and also made custom emails which were sent to him.
These youtubers should upload their mods here:D

Latest News

Back