F1 2020 Modding Requests

Ooo
Because aarava did a phenomenal job in his youtube channel
He made the team bankrupt and also made custom emails which were sent to him.
These youtubers should upload their mods here:D
It's not mod by Aarava, it's cheat. Use Cheat Engine to do this. Emails it's just Photoshop, not mod too.

Last edited:
Hi there looking for someone to design a helmet similar to the pictures attached, BUT with a South African flag incorporated in the design if possible. Would also donate towards the efforts.

Also using Porsche and TAG Heuer as sponsors.

Attachments

• Arai SK-5 K_Leesma 2013 by Tribilia Design (1).jpeg
    Arai SK-5 K_Leesma 2013 by Tribilia Design (1).jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Arai SK-5 K_Leesma 2013 by Tribilia Design.jpeg
    Arai SK-5 K_Leesma 2013 by Tribilia Design.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 67
Anybody up for custom helmet design? Looking for similar design to attached picture, but with South African flag incorporated. Also Porsche and TAG Heuer as sponsors and number 52.

Will donate towards efforts.

Attachments

24.5 KB · Views: 51
    22.8 KB · Views: 55
Is there anyone that would be happy to make a realistic classic liveries mod? This mod would have the original sponsors and driver numbers for the classic cars in the game. Also would love a handling mod for the classic cars so they handle like they did in F1 2018.

Hi, is it actually possible to give other teams different engines? For example, the Mclaren drives with Mercedes engines instead of Renault. Thank you for your answers.

Hi guys. I saw this video by Alex Gillon:

Which made me think it would be possible to decrease the grip in the rain so it was more realistic to real life. In the video the AI are struggling for grip and making mistakes. This isn't really a request, but does anyone know what XML file to change for this? I'm assuming it's either for each car, or the tyre compounds.

Anybody keen on doing a full on custom team livery, pit crew kit, staff etc? NO NEED FOR HELMET, got that sorted. Would like it in the colours and similar colour scheme to the helmet, and the design of the car (Attached)

Then a custom team emblem.
My team will be called:
Porsche-M52 Racing.

All other designs (suits, shirts, caps) I would like something plain yet in your face. ( I have attached a suit design I liked)

Main sponsors are:
Huawei
TAG Heuer
Castrol
Rockstar Energy drink
Under Armour (All clothing)
Fedex
Pirelli

Engine supplier Porsche-Hybrid

Please DM me if you would like to undertake such a task. I would ofcourse donate for your efforts!

Attachments

24.5 KB · Views: 52
    22.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Racing suit design Sparco Infinity.jpeg
    Racing suit design Sparco Infinity.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20201119_235326.jpg
    Screenshot_20201119_235326.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 66
Anybody keen on doing a full on custom team livery, pit crew kit, staff etc? NO NEED FOR HELMET, got that sorted. Would like it in the colours and similar colour scheme to the helmet, and the design of the car (Attached)

Then a custom team emblem.
My team will be called:
Porsche-M52 Racing.

All other designs (suits, shirts, caps) I would like something plain yet in your face. ( I have attached a suit design I liked)

Main sponsors are:
Huawei
TAG Heuer
Castrol
Rockstar Energy drink
Under Armour (All clothing)
Fedex
Pirelli

Engine supplier Porsche-Hybrid

Please DM me if you would like to undertake such a task. I would ofcourse donate for your efforts!

dont ask the helmet when i'm on it XD via facebook

Latest News

Back