Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Wotever,

Just out of curiosity; what’s you take on windows 10 running on the raspberry pi3 now? Does this mean we can run simhub on a pi as well and would this have some added value?

More on topic, any updates in for Simhub in the near future? Looking forward to x25 and x27 integration and the update of the rf2memory tool. I also have a new story for the backlog:
Can you make the screen availability in the dash studio more open? What I mean is, I would like to have a black dash while engine and ignition is of or i’m Not in the game yet. Once in the game and with ignition switched on the dash should show startup screen for say 10 seconds, then a dashboard but blank, so no readings yet. Only when engine is started it should show the full dash including the numbers of the sensors etc. this means I would have to be able to make the screens switch depending on some Ncalc formula and not just the choices of ‘in game’ and ‘idle’
Hope it is possible and you feel like it.

Hi Wotever,

Just out of curiosity; what’s you take on windows 10 running on the raspberry pi3 now? Does this mean we can run simhub on a pi as well and would this have some added value?

More on topic, any updates in for Simhub in the near future? Looking forward to x25 and x27 integration and the update of the rf2memory tool. I also have a new story for the backlog:
Can you make the screen availability in the dash studio more open? What I mean is, I would like to have a black dash while engine and ignition is of or i’m Not in the game yet. Once in the game and with ignition switched on the dash should show startup screen for say 10 seconds, then a dashboard but blank, so no readings yet. Only when engine is started it should show the full dash including the numbers of the sensors etc. this means I would have to be able to make the screens switch depending on some Ncalc formula
Hope it is possible and you feel like it.

Hi !

For the rpi, it would be really a separate thing, not really in the line with the current simhub, it's a specific IOT distribution as far as I know, which would not allow me to run the current version or any part of simhub i think. But honestly I can't see much additional value for now.

concerning x25/27 they are still on the list ;) I'm working on a daily basis since Nomvember on the new shakeit version which takes all my time and for a few additional weeks I guess (that's the reason why I kept unusually quiet about updates, I want it to be perfect and it takes a bunch of time :D) , but the motors are still right on my desk, waiting for a little time :D.

I did update the RF2 plugin (and I did not had time to release it that a new version came out yesterday :D)
I've also made a little detour on android platform with a new little app coming to make easier dashstudio on this platform.

Concerning screens "dynamic conditions" that would be doable yes, it's a concept I did on nextion and i could port it to dashstudio.

And obviously will come soon DIRT 2.0 and a major telemetry rework on racerroom which will also give me some work wich will not be possible to delay neither :D.

Hi, I'm doing Dashstudio for ATS now. I have a question about how to set, for example, the engine off the pointer to zero, as on, for example, shows the fuel status. Will it turn back to zero?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1reMfCzdvdAtPHasFOxPsekphjmC0dmOV
something like that should do the trick : if( [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Rpms]>0, [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.OilTemperature],0),
When rpms are 0 (engine off) , force temp to report 0

Hey Wotever. Can you bring back servo support? DC Motors are great and all but sometimes you need torque like for a G-Vest style feeling. I can't figure out to use g-force in my harness :( That would be really great. Other than that I'm enjoying the shizzle out of my racing sim games with your awsome tools!

Wotever, That all sounds great! Will wait patiently and leave you to it. Btw full version windows 10 support for Rpi was announced today, that’s why I was asking. But I understand from you reaction that it would not bring much advantage or new possibilities?

Hello everyone!
sorry but I need your help.
I purchased TM1637 modules with 6 segments instead of 4, I connected the connectors but I find myself with this situation. Can I solve it in any way?
The numbers are reversed in position in addition to not displaying them all.
I attach two photos
13ztwmp.jpg

11maot2.png

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
sorry but I need your help.
I purchased TM1637 modules with 6 segments instead of 4, I connected the connectors but I find myself with this situation. Can I solve it in any way?
The numbers are reversed in position in addition to not displaying them all.
I attach two photos
13ztwmp.jpg

11maot2.png
try to edit... !!!

Hi, I tried to change, but I can not completely fix it ...
I tried with a TM1637 module with 4 segments and it worked well.
I also tried an 8-segment MAX7219 module with the time and even in this case it worked perfectly.
Now I ask, but is the 6 segment tm1637 module compatible?
mw34o2.png

I checked with a friend who uses the SimTools package and we got it to move the harness servos in five minutes with a simple sway sketch, we didn't attach them as he has a static harness / 5pt belt (its a 6DOF rig) I tried the custom protocol and entered the [ShakeItPlugin.FeedbackValue_Deceleration] message binding but I cant get the servos to move one bit. How would I enter the 0-180° values there?
Has anyone else success with servos and simhub? Can you point me in their direction or give any advice? I would really appreciate it...Thx

Last edited:
Is there Some documentation on the simhub sdk somewhere??
Hi ! Everything is commented in the sdk itself, actually it's really simple the basis is only a single method giving game data, and the ability to add properties /actions /events (exemples are available int the sdk too). That's it :D Everything else is up to your creativity :D

Wotever, That all sounds great! Will wait patiently and leave you to it. Btw full version windows 10 support for Rpi was announced today, that’s why I was asking. But I understand from you reaction that it would not bring much advantage or new possibilities?
I've looked, I knew windows 10 IOT, news are really disparate about this "full" windows 10 support, after some deep search it's looks like it's really hacky and slow installation. Maybe it could be interresting in the future ;)
I'm still searching for a cheaper alternative to USBD480 :D

Hi, I tried to change, but I can not completely fix it ...
I tried with a TM1637 module with 4 segments and it worked well.
I also tried an 8-segment MAX7219 module with the time and even in this case it worked perfectly.
Now I ask, but is the 6 segment tm1637 module compatible?
mw34o2.png
Hi ! I'm afraid you have found "THE" TM1637 module which is not compatible, i've made a few search, it looks like it's a product from RobotDyn, which probably uses some uncommon pinout to expand it to 6 chars,but hard to guess how to remap segments without the hardware in my hands,

I've seen there is a specific library on their website, you could try to swap it in the simhub sketch. All the code is properly isolated in the "SHTM1637.h" file, so it's quite easy to tinker it, and simhub already sends 8 chars (and drops 4) in the sketch, so the data is already available to feed the 6 chars.

I checked with a friend who uses the SimTools package and we got it to move the harness servos in five minutes with a simple sway sketch, we didn't attach them as he has a static harness / 5pt belt (its a 6DOF rig) I tried the custom protocol and entered the [ShakeItPlugin.FeedbackValue_Deceleration] message binding but I cant get the servos to move one bit. How would I enter the 0-180° values there?
Has anyone else success with servos and simhub? Can you point me in their direction or give any advice? I would really appreciate it...Thx
Hi ! I'm affraid it's not supported out of box, so the only way for now is custom protocol. Could you show your code and related formula ? Hard to say what's going wrong without it ;)

Hi ! I'm afraid you have found "THE" TM1637 module which is not compatible, i've made a few search, it looks like it's a product from RobotDyn, which probably uses some uncommon pinout to expand it to 6 chars,but hard to guess how to remap segments without the hardware in my hands,

I've seen there is a specific library on their website, you could try to swap it in the simhub sketch. All the code is properly isolated in the "SHTM1637.h" file, so it's quite easy to tinker it, and simhub already sends 8 chars (and drops 4) in the sketch, so the data is already available to feed the 6 chars.

Hi ... thanks for answering me.
I took these modules from RobotDyn, thinking they were compatible with simhub.
I did not understand how I can try to modify or try to make them work by editing the file SHTM1637.h?
Can you give me a hand on how to do? ALWAYS THANKS!
mltkbr.jpg

Hi ... thanks for answering me.
I took these modules from RobotDyn, thinking they were compatible with simhub.
I did not understand how I can try to modify or try to make them work by editing the file SHTM1637.h?
Can you give me a hand on how to do? ALWAYS THANKS!
mltkbr.jpg
I've just looked if the library provided with this module (https://github.com/TinyTronics/TM1637_6D) would act as a "drop in" replacement, but it looks really different in the way it handles dots etc, and it can't accept direct addressing as I was doing on regular TM1637 library, I'm afraid I can't help without being able to physically test it, i'm really sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back