Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi sorry i have another question to add to the 2 previous ones.

Could i also add a button with 3 different images? For example the first image would be wipers off, then a press and it would be a wipers slow image and the last would be a wipers fast image?

hello, new to your software which works flawlessly on my PC with any Sims I tried thank you so much, I have an old smartphone on my TS PC wheel base as display.
there are tons of features its a bit overwhelming but I am looking for setting a dash where when rpm reach level to have to change gear, the whole screen will flash like red or blue whatever.
would make changing gear easier for me.sorry if that is been answered already

hello, new to your software which works flawlessly on my PC with any Sims I tried thank you so much, I have an old smartphone on my TS PC wheel base as display.
there are tons of features its a bit overwhelming but I am looking for setting a dash where when rpm reach level to have to change gear, the whole screen will flash like red or blue whatever.
would make changing gear easier for me.sorry if that is been answered already

@nolive721 you can edit your dashboards to flash like that. it's some setting in the background settings, "Redline Flash" or something it's called if i'm not wrong

Hello guys,
I use Windows mixed reality (Lenovo Explorer) for simracing (RaceRoom and iRacing).
I want to use some overlays from Dashboard.
But how? The overlays are running. I see these on my normal monitor but not in VR.
Any sugestions? Thanks.

Greets

Hello guys,
I use Windows mixed reality (Lenovo Explorer) for simracing (RaceRoom and iRacing).
I want to use some overlays from Dashboard.
But how? The overlays are running. I see these on my normal monitor but not in VR.
Any sugestions? Thanks.

Greets
I know it's possible to embed the simhub overlays into the VR view with third party apps but I never had a chance to test it myself.

Hi sorry i have another question to add to the 2 previous ones.

Could i also add a button with 3 different images? For example the first image would be wipers off, then a press and it would be a wipers slow image and the last would be a wipers fast image?

currently buttons are only press buttons and the picture only reflects the currently pressed status. It's possible to make it transparent and then show and hide pictures behind to reflect the wiper status, but I con't remember that any games were giving that info.

Amazing, it works perfectly thanks.

Stupidly i was choosing toggle image, not button switch and trying to work out the ncalc formula part works that's why i was struggling lol

Another question, i added a image and pressed image how would i get just a off and on image and on another note could i get say the hazard lights button to flash on and off until its pressed again?

Edit: I found the blink option but i have no idea how to set it to only blink after pressed :)
Actually it's the same answer than above :D

Hi, is there a knack to getting simhub working with iracing? Just renewed my sub and simhub doesnt seem to pick up the game is running (says disconnected). Any tips?
hi ! Make sure to update to the latest simhub version, there have been breaking changes with the january major update of iracing

Hi ! I guess you are using AC, make sure install the required extension ;) https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimH...ames-config-and-troubleshooting#assetto-corsa

Sorry wotever but this is my situation, leaderboard does'nt work for me......

Cattura.JPG Annotazione 2019-02-10 115115.jpg

SOLVED: I did'nt activaed crew chief, now it works perfectly, great job Wotever!!!!

Hi, I need clues, I have a 74HC595 connected to a 7 segments with a common cathode and everything is fine, it works.
They gave me a bigger 7 segments that I wanted to use but the problem is that it is a common anode, I have been studying for a few days, someone has suggestions how can I make it work as a counter? I'm sorry I can not do it because it's nice big

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back