Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I like this software more every day, SimHub is the reason I upgrade my sim to levels that was impossible before.
I wonder if there is a feature that allows arduino button mappings to be game specific?
There are some commands I use in Assetto Corsa that require "ctrl+" key combinations, but these buttons cannot be mapped like this in some other games. Is there any known method for this?
Hi currently it's not possible, but I had a request about this, i need to study it : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/issues/311

Hello,
Can I add a language file that supports the Chinese interface, or can I modify the software language myself? Thank you for your help
Hi ! The translation system I use for now is not ideal so I stopped adding new languages for now until I find a proper way to let multiple users translate it, Simhub evolves really fast and translations in the same way, so it's really hard to keep translations up to date with only a few contributors. I will make a call to translators when this issue will be solved.

I want to try to modify my own language files with your technical support, but I don't know where to start, and I can't find your language files. Can you tell me where to find language files?
Why not? You can email me alone. We 'll talk privately, l741205709@163.com.

[QUOTE = "Wotever, post: 2906323, membro: 223229"] Ciao! Sì, funziona con F12018, hai la guida generale per la configurazione di arduino disponibile qui: https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki#general-arduino-setup-and-wiring
e il cablaggio shakeit è disponibile qui: https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki#tactile-feedback-and-wind-simulation

Per quanto riguarda XBox, dovrai aprire il firewall per consentire i dati di telemetria in entrata (UDP 20777) e configurare il gioco con il tuo computer ip invece di 127.0.0.1 (che è l'impostazione consigliata per PC) [/ QUOTE]
okk proverò domani, se avrò qualche piccola difficoltà ti scriverò ancora grazie mille

DSC_0584.JPG
DSC_0567.JPG DSC_0570.JPG DSC_0575.JPG DSC_0584.JPG DSC_0591.JPG DSC_0592.JPG DSC_0594.JPG DSC_0603.JPG DSC_0605.JPG well many thanks to Wotever for all the help and some part stupidity on my end,finally got my dash sorted (I suffer from chronic back pain and muscle spasms so It seems to have taken forever to build)

I used:
1x Arduino Leonardo clone to handle the lcd code and various led lights
1x usb ttl adaptor to drive a nextion 3.5
1x leo bodnar BU0836A and matrix board to drive encoders and buttons
1 leo bodnar 8 way thumb joystick
3 push buttons and 5 rotary encoders with push button
1 4 port powered usb hub to connect all 3 of the above and the wheel
2 strips of ws2812b led lights and 1 round led array
1 red jst cable takes power from the inside of the usb hub and powers the leds and anything else I wish to add
26 awg silicone wire.
1.5mm black fibreglass sheet

ok its not the neatest but it works rather nice,i use the round array of lights to flash yellow or blue flag lights etc.

the 3 rotary's I use to change break balance etc I also have setup to as soon as I turn one of them it auto switches to that particular screen so I can see whats changing without having to switch screens,

because I have everything plugged into 1 hub including the wheel it means I only have 1 usb connection for everything which makes it easier for me since I don't have a dedicated rig,

very happy with it...for now :)

Last edited:
Hi ! It's indeed specific to iracing, I never used this data as Simhub just pass automatically the data from the SDK with no post processing when it comes to GameRawData,

From what I see the values should be in thory like this (it's implicit due to the enum) :
irsdk_LROff=0,
irsdk_LRClear=1, // no cars around us.
irsdk_LRCarLeft=2, // there is a car to our left.
irsdk_LRCarRight=3, // there is a car to our right.
irsdk_LRCarLeftRight=4, // there are cars on each side.
irsdk_LR2CarsLeft=5, // there are two cars to our left.
irsdk_LR2CarsRight=6 // there are two cars to our right.

maybe the spotter is disabled ? From what i have read in the IR "docs" (changelogs :D) it's intended to replicate the spotter calls.

How to get this working? I have 16 rgb leds of which 8 are used for rpm. And the other 8 leds I use for flags and fuel. But I want to have them also light up if there is a car left or right like a spotter. Does it needs to be written into a javascript? A bit lost here cause I'm been researching a lot into this and seen lots of code for c# anf soo on but I'm not a programmer to get this up and running ...

How to get this working? I have 16 rgb leds of which 8 are used for rpm. And the other 8 leds I use for flags and fuel. But I want to have them also light up if there is a car left or right like a spotter. Does it needs to be written into a javascript? A bit lost here cause I'm been researching a lot into this and seen lots of code for c# anf soo on but I'm not a programmer to get this up and running ...

it was this property :
upload_2019-2-2_16-4-50.png

For example to detect left car you will need this formula :
Code:
if(
isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Telemetry.CarLeftRight],0) == 2 or
isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Telemetry.CarLeftRight],0) == 4 or
isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Telemetry.CarLeftRight],0) == 5, 1, 0)
I let you guess the right ;)
For the led mappping it will work just like the flags example available on the wiki.

Edit : this one will be more compact :
Code:
if(in(isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Telemetry.CarLeftRight],0), 2, 4, 5), 1, 0)

edit #2 :It will only work for iracing is it's the only one giving this info

I have re-installed the plugin for rF2 but still can’t get the Wind Simulator to work. Bass Shaker is working fine in rF2.

Wind Simulator works fine in AC.

Anything other area I should also look at and/or re-install?

Thanks

Yes I did configure the effects on per game basis, and also installed the plugin for rf2. Bass shakers configured under “ShakeIT Bass Shaker” are working fine. Just the wind simulator is not working in rf2.

I’ll reinstall the plugin to see if it helps.

Thanks

Ciao wotever...grazie per il consiglio per Arduino shake it per f1 2018....
Però purtroppo non riesco a capire come fare bene per Xbox one attendo tua risposta grazie mille

I have re-installed the plugin for rF2 but still can’t get the Wind Simulator to work. Bass Shaker is working fine in rF2.

Wind Simulator works fine in AC.

Anything other area I should also look at and/or re-install?

Thanks
Hi ! Could you send me the shakeit settings file ? Its C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\PluginsData\ShakeItSettingsV2.json

Ciao wotever...grazie per il consiglio per Arduino shake it per f1 2018....
Però purtroppo non riesco a capire come fare bene per Xbox one attendo tua risposta grazie mille
I don't own an xbox, but it should look like this :

upload_2019-2-2_16-44-12.png

Then make sure to open your computer firewall to incoming 20777 UDP packets, this relies on your firewall vendor, so you will have to find specific instructions for your specific firewall.

it was this property :
View attachment 289422
For example to detect left car you will need this formula :
Code:
if(
isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Telemetry.CarLeftRight],0) == 2 or
isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Telemetry.CarLeftRight],0) == 4 or
isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Telemetry.CarLeftRight],0) == 5, 1, 0)
I let you guess the right ;)
For the led mappping it will work just like the flags example available on the wiki.

Edit : this one will be more compact :
Code:
if(in(isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.Telemetry.CarLeftRight],0), 2, 4, 5), 1, 0)

edit #2 :It will only work for iracing is it's the only one giving this info

Many thanks!!! I'm going to give it a try tomorrow. Right now enjoying some Mexican food.

Hi Wotever, your latest update for the rotary encoders worked wonders for AC! thanks a million for that little treat.
I just saw that the
rF2 Shared Memory Tools for Developers has been updated to 3.3.0.6. Did you include that in your latest release? I read something about the actual pitlane maximum speed being relayed via the API. That would make the pit limiter screens in the dash studio even more real!
I'm also very happy to let you know that I have got the x27 stepper working for my analog rev counter even without a motor shield. Works like a charm. Do you think you will build it right into the interface?

in the Arduino custom code I simply take the rpm percentage times the amount of steps 3*315 and divide by 100. That way I do not have to do much calculating on the arduino. For speed it is more difficult as there is no percentage of speed. You will need to determine max speed per car and calculate your own percentage.

x27 has stops so it will not do a full 360 rotations. about 320 or so. so you will need to determine how your scale will be based on those numbers.

the code snippet from shcustomprotocol.h

#ifndef __SHCUSTOMPROTOCOL_H__
#define __SHCUSTOMPROTOCOL_H__

#include <Arduino.h>
#include <SwitecX25.h>

#define STEPS (315*3)
SwitecX25 motor1(STEPS, 4,5,6,7); //these are the digital pins

class SHCustomProtocol {
private:
public:
void setup() {
motor1.zero(); // this is a slow, blocking operation
}
void read() {
int rpm = FlowSerialReadStringUntil(';').toInt(); //reads the exact position as calculated by Simhub
int spd = FlowSerialReadStringUntil('\n').toInt();

int pos = rpm;

motor1.update();
motor1.setPosition(pos);
motor1.updateBlocking(); // this is crucial, it is the command to move to next position

Last edited:
Hi Wotever, your latest update for the rotary encoders worked wonders for AC! thanks a million for that little treat.
I just saw that the
rF2 Shared Memory Tools for Developers has been updated to 3.3.0.6. Did you include that in your latest release? I read something about the actual pitlane maximum speed being relayed via the API. That would make the pit limiter screens in the dash studio even more real!
I'm also very happy to let you know that I have got the x27 stepper working for my analog rev counter even without a motor shield. Works like a charm. Do you think you will build it right into the interface?

in the Arduino custom code I simply take the rpm percentage times the amount of steps 3*315 and divide by 100. That way I do not have to do much calculating on the arduino. For speed it is more difficult as there is no percentage of speed. You will need to determine max speed per car and calculate your own percentage.

x27 has stops so it will not do a full 360 rotations. about 320 or so. so you will need to determine how your scale will be based on those numbers.

the code snippet from shcustomprotocol.h

#ifndef __SHCUSTOMPROTOCOL_H__
#define __SHCUSTOMPROTOCOL_H__

#include <Arduino.h>
#include <SwitecX25.h>

#define STEPS (315*3)
SwitecX25 motor1(STEPS, 4,5,6,7); //these are the digital pins

class SHCustomProtocol {
private:
public:
void setup() {
motor1.zero(); // this is a slow, blocking operation
}
void read() {
int rpm = FlowSerialReadStringUntil(';').toInt(); //reads the exact position as calculated by Simhub
int spd = FlowSerialReadStringUntil('\n').toInt();

int pos = rpm;

motor1.update();
motor1.setPosition(pos);
motor1.updateBlocking(); // this is crucial, it is the command to move to next position

Happy to hear encoders are working better, I was really triggering the press too fast :D
Concerning the new version of the rf2 plugin not yet, but i will do asap.

For the x27 steppers, yes i'm planning to add it, i have a few motors already wired on my desk right now, but the new version of shake it is taking all my time for now :D.

that's wonderful news Wotever! can't wait to see how you will implement it. You keep surprising us with all these new features. Simhub is really growing into something very pretty and powerful. keep it up!

As for the toggle switches, I have some that are staying fixed, not momentary. So it stays in the "on" position, instead of returning automatically to the centre 'off' position.Is it possible to write some additional code to make sure that the button is triggered only once even though it remains in the 'on' state?

I have a toggle switch in place that switches on ignition in ACC and RF2 (shift+I). in a normal car, like the Ferrari 488 GTE for which I build the button box you can leave the toggle switch in the "on" position, but in sim I have to toggle back to the "off" position to make sure simhub and ACC do not register a repeated button push.
This is a shame because I wanted the toggle to do more than just trigger the ignition in ACC, like turn on a LED or throw a relay for the LCD backlight or so, anyway...some clever stuff.

hope you understand what I am trying to say.

that's wonderful news Wotever! can't wait to see how you will implement it. You keep surprising us with all these new features. Simhub is really growing into something very pretty and powerful. keep it up!

As for the toggle switches, I have some that are staying fixed, not momentary. So it stays in the "on" position, instead of returning automatically to the centre 'off' position.Is it possible to write some additional code to make sure that the button is triggered only once even though it remains in the 'on' state?

I have a toggle switch in place that switches on ignition in ACC and RF2 (shift+I). in a normal car, like the Ferrari 488 GTE for which I build the button box you can leave the toggle switch in the "on" position, but in sim I have to toggle back to the "off" position to make sure simhub and ACC do not register a repeated button push.
This is a shame because I wanted the toggle to do more than just trigger the ignition in ACC, like turn on a LED or throw a relay for the LCD backlight or so, anyway...some clever stuff.

hope you understand what I am trying to say.
I see :D, actually it's a bit a work around, since the keyboard emulation plugin is directly bound to press and release, and its not possible to change it now, but simhub supports "external scripts" ( https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Additional-Plugin--Shell-Plugin) It is possible to put a little autohotkey script to press "control I"

Then in "events and controls" you can set your input to trigger it when pressed, and with a second mapping when released, it should fit your need :

upload_2019-2-2_22-53-28.png

Okay, I took another dive at my tach again wotever. I managed to find the signal pinout. Now I got the major 3 wires I needed. I did the usual 12v stuff and finally it worked BUT it maxed at 2k rpm, not using full range and the calculations are not right if I try to adjust the settings, basically working from 0 to 2k. Is this still a dead end? Or is there something I can add to the sketch http://imgur.com/a/5AJw8LZ

Hello, I really need help i downloaded simhub mobile display and i can not launch it on my windows i tried several versions, uninstalling and reinstaiiling, disable my antivirus, run as admin but it really doesnt wanna launch at all. Is there anyway you could help me with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back