Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
make sure you have led dimming ticked on the first section of leds
this is for mine but obviously your led count will be differentView attachment 288386

I tried the led dimming but not much had changed.
After I increased the "Minimum displayed RPM" in Car settings to 50 (the first lamp ingame showed up at 5000 rpm) then it looked much better.

So is this by design that I need to change the values everytime or should there normally an automatism ?

After I increased the "Minimum displayed RPM" in Car settings to 50 (the first lamp ingame showed up at 5000 rpm) then it looked much better.

So is this by design that I need to change the values everytime or should there normally an automatism ?
Actually In game you have shift lights, while simhub shows rpms which is similar but really different in same time (rpms typically starting at 0 while shift lights starts far later) since almost no games gives actual shift lights charecterisrics (it varies too much, patterns, values, display ordering, leds direction, LEDs colours...) So It's an impossible work to make it match universally the in game shift lights. That's why simhub offers a generic rpms display with per car configurable redline.

put a picture up of your led settings like I did.

also what you can do is alt tab from game and make changes on the fly in simhub while pressing the gas pedal

Hi,

I'm experiencing 2 "problems"
One is a little slow down in rFactor 2, when using the DashBoard on a secondary display (I use a rear camera 5" LCD for it as a second monitor).
All works fine with >100fps (VSYNC disabled, using a 60HZ monitor), but sometimes (it's random, not related with two many cars on screen, or only 1) I get some slowdowns in the game (but the sound still goes perfectly), and the after a 2 ou 3 sec, the image catches back, fluid and without delay.
I've checked if I disable the dashboard, it works fine. I'm also using the Shaker for the throtle, brake and clutch and a TM1638.
If I don't use the dashboard, i don't experience the slowdowns.
The second question I have, when I connect 3 or 4 arduinos to USB ports, I get random disconects of the arduino devices. I think this might be related to power usage of the USB ports that maybe they are shared between the USB ports.

Thank you

Buongiono Wotever....
io ho guardato il video di shakeit rumble feedback con le vibrazioni per i pedali...volevo fare due domande...io uso xbox one
1 se funziona con f1 2018

2 ho già acquistato tutto il necessario per svolgere il lavoro, però dal video con shake it risulta un pò più facile da eseguire.....si può avere un piccolo tutorial su come impostare su arduino con simhub???

grazie mille per l'attenzione

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm experiencing 2 "problems"
One is a little slow down in rFactor 2, when using the DashBoard on a secondary display (I use a rear camera 5" LCD for it as a second monitor).
All works fine with >100fps (VSYNC disabled, using a 60HZ monitor), but sometimes (it's random, not related with two many cars on screen, or only 1) I get some slowdowns in the game (but the sound still goes perfectly), and the after a 2 ou 3 sec, the image catches back, fluid and without delay.
I've checked if I disable the dashboard, it works fine. I'm also using the Shaker for the throtle, brake and clutch and a TM1638.
If I don't use the dashboard, i don't experience the slowdowns.
The second question I have, when I connect 3 or 4 arduinos to USB ports, I get random disconects of the arduino devices. I think this might be related to power usage of the USB ports that maybe they are shared between the USB ports.

Thank you
Hi ! Concerning the USB devices, it's possible, if you have voltage drops or something similar the arduino would simply "reset", it can also be related to usb cable (prefer good insulated cables) or usb hubs if you use some.

Concerning the freezes I would think about a full CPU,I know RF2 behaves like that when it reaches the limit, i've seen many messages popping around in the last weeks about such behavior in forums and Facebook (not related to simhub), so i guess the most recent builds of RF2 (or maybe the latest windows 10 major update which is progressively hitting people) is not totally out of the equation. I've made some tests recently under generated CPU load using stresser (to improve simhub behavior in these conditions) and it was behaving exactly like that.

Reactions: knd
Bonjour Wotever,
Nouveau problème aujourd'hui encore avec Iracing décidément :(

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0deb9bfjwuds2ko/SimHub.log/file

Voici le dossier logs système.
Merci d'avance pour l'aide.

Je ne comprends pas le logiciel fonctionne à nouveau après avoir relancé !!! :O_o:

A prioris c'est le nom "*Arnaud Biz?" (probablement avec des caractères spéciaux qui se répercute sur d'autres variables en course, je viens d'écrire sur les forums d'iracing, j'espère avoir une réponse pour une correction définitive de ce genres de problèmes qui rendent très difficile leur extraction. En attendant j'ai fait une correction plus aggressive pour prévenir ce genres de problèmes, je suis en train de tester, je devrais la publier d'ici quelques minutes.

Buongiono Wotever....
io ho guardato il video di shakeit rumble feedback con le vibrazioni per i pedali...volevo fare due domande...io uso xbox one
1 se funziona con f1 2018

2 ho già acquistato tutto il necessario per svolgere il lavoro, però dal video con shake it risulta un pò più facile da eseguire.....si può avere un piccolo tutorial su come impostare su arduino con simhub???

grazie mille per l'attenzione
Hi ! Yes it works with F12018, you have the general arduino setup guide available here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki#general-arduino-setup-and-wiring
and the shakeit wiring avaialble here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki#tactile-feedback-and-wind-simulation

Concerning XBox, you will have to open your firewall to allow incoming telemetry data (UDP 20777) and configure the game with your computer ip instead of 127.0.0.1 (which is the recommended setting for PC)

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.7.3 - Iracing and stuffs

What's new ?

- Stripping even more aggressively IRacing invalid data
- Fixed Iracing record/replay
- Raised encoders press/release delay when using keyboard emulation as it was hardly catched by some games like AC
- Higher priority to serial port data reading to avoid arduino timeouts under heavy computer load.
- Improved handling of third party plugins initialization crashes.
- Tried to workaround some xbox one gamepad issues reported lately
- Other small changes

Have fun !

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,
i had been completed ws2812b RGB leds.I did everything based on Amstudio videos. i soldered 2 pieces of LED strip totally 16 leds.Howewer it did not work properly . i dont understand anything about that.First 8 leds are always working.last 8 leds are working randomly. Please help me .
i shared 2 videos .
First video which i recorded is related to soldering and simhub software settings

Second is related to leds in Assetto Corsa.

Hi,
i had been completed ws2812b RGB leds.I did everything based on Amstudio videos. i soldered 2 pieces of LED strip totally 16 leds.Howewer it did not work properly . i dont understand anything about that.First 8 leds are always working.last 8 leds are working randomly. Please help me .
i shared 2 videos .
First video which i recorded is related to soldering and simhub software settings

Second is related to leds in Assetto Corsa.
Colors are really biased due to the high luminosity, but it looks like a kind of white all the time (even out of game) while they should be black.
Usually when this happens its due to reversed leds direction :
https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Arduino-WS2812b-RGBLEDS--Wiring-Setup#wiring
You must plug the arduino pin to DIN (or sometimes labelled DI) then DO (or DOUT) to the next led bar DI.

Colors are really biased due to the high luminosity, but it looks like a kind of white all the time (even out of game) while they should be black.
Usually when this happens its due to reversed leds direction :
https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Arduino-WS2812b-RGBLEDS--Wiring-Setup#wiring
You must plug the arduino pin to DIN (or sometimes labelled DI) then DO (or DOUT) to the next led bar DI.
Thanks for the reply.
i shared photo. in my opinion , connections are correct . is there any issue in simhub or settings?

Attachments

• IMG_20190201_003454-1920x386.jpg
    IMG_20190201_003454-1920x386.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 141
Thanks for the reply.
i shared photo. in my opinion , connections are correct . is there any issue in simhub or settings?
No,settings were correct and it would show black out of the game,
However I see that it is ws2812 not WS2812B, technically they are cross compatible, but ws2812 are more sensible to reverse polarity and would die more easily.

You can test your leds only on the hardware side using this method :https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Arduino-WS2812b-RGBLEDS--Wiring-Setup#testing-your-leds
Make sure that simhub is not running when trying it, if it does not shows totally red it means something is wrong on the wiring/solder or the led bars themselves, it's easy to kill a solder pad when heating it for too long,

On another hand by inspecting a second time your video i could not see clearly if the wires were properly soldered on the arduino, do you have a better close up pictures ? Make sure to have clean and safe solders, most issues along wrong wirings are caused by this. You have an excellent guide here : https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-guide-excellent-soldering/making-a-good-solder-joint

No,settings were correct and it would show black out of the game,
However I see that it is ws2812 not WS2812B, technically they are cross compatible, but ws2812 are more sensible to reverse polarity and would die more easily.

You can test your leds only on the hardware side using this method :https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Arduino-WS2812b-RGBLEDS--Wiring-Setup#testing-your-leds
Make sure that simhub is not running when trying it, if it does not shows totally red it means something is wrong on the wiring/solder or the led bars themselves, it's easy to kill a solder pad when heating it for too long,

On another hand by inspecting a second time your video i could not see clearly if the wires were properly soldered on the arduino, do you have a better close up pictures ? Make sure to have clean and safe solders, most issues along wrong wirings are caused by this. You have an excellent guide here : https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-guide-excellent-soldering/making-a-good-solder-joint
When i tried 3 different leds strip , just 1 strip worked properly . Another 2 did not work :) . Thank You very much:)

Hi,
I like this software more every day, SimHub is the reason I upgrade my sim to levels that was impossible before.
I wonder if there is a feature that allows arduino button mappings to be game specific?
There are some commands I use in Assetto Corsa that require "ctrl+" key combinations, but these buttons cannot be mapped like this in some other games. Is there any known method for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back