Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone experienced an issue with OBS running at the same time as SimHub? My dash that is running directly from SimHub over HDMI to a screen is unaffected, but I run a second dash simultaneously via WiFi connectivity that stops working completely if OBS is running.
Maybe some kind of QOS priorisation over network ?

It requires to enable it in afterburner if it's availble, all metrics enabled will be available in the afterburner plugin.

So by this Plugin I have only have basic CPU core loads and 1st GPU loads/temp (as it works now)
upload_2019-1-24_17-55-57.png

For second GPU or more details I need to install Afterburner and activate the Afterburner plugin, correct?

Any idea why yellow flag lights for iracing do not work? I have two rgb leds to an arduino and can get the other flags to work but not yellow.
Edit: Yellow flag works in road races but not oval.

Last edited:
I recently made a wind simulator using an Arduino board, and set it up to work with SIMHUB under the ShakeIT, It’s working great in AC, but doesn’t work in rF2.

Is rF2 not outputting the telemtry (speed) data? Or is it my set up that is wrong?

Thanks

Psymon

I recently made a wind simulator using an Arduino board, and set it up to work with SIMHUB under the ShakeIT, It’s working great in AC, but doesn’t work in rF2.

Is rF2 not outputting the telemtry (speed) data? Or is it my set up that is wrong?

Thanks

Psymon
Hi ! Make sure to configure the effects for RF2 as settings are per game. Also make sure to install the plugin for RF2 if you haven't done it yet :https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/SimHub-Basics----Games-config-and-troubleshooting

Yes I did configure the effects on per game basis, and also installed the plugin for rf2. Bass shakers configured under “ShakeIT Bass Shaker” are working fine. Just the wind simulator is not working in rf2.

I’ll reinstall the plugin to see if it helps.

Thanks

Hi ! Make sure to configure the effects for RF2 as settings are per game. Also make sure to install the plugin for RF2 if you haven't done it yet :https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/SimHub-Basics----Games-config-and-troubleshooting

finaly RPM meter working , as it was from 12V car there was resistor on input wire so i shorted it and now RPM runs, SIMHUB is great

https://i.servimg.com/u/f64/19/43/93/45/gauge10.jpg

try 1st changeable layout (printed little bigger
icon_porc.png
), the needle is from color paper glued to iron washer and on plastic center on gauge axe is glued magnet, so it easy and safe remove needle for easy plate change , so different skins easily possible

is it possible to have RPM meter settings by car on not only general? maybe only option use whole range or possibility to change this option by assigned button while in game?
Since the tachometer support was made for a fixed hardware it's not possible out of the box, however when using the "full range" setting, you can override the maximum RPM of the current car in the car settings to make it match your gauge :
upload_2019-1-27_16-33-0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back