Database Editor

Database Editor 2.0.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, mod looks amazing! but i cant seem to get it installed... it keeps spitting out error codes could you make a youtube video on how to install? That would be amazing! Thanks!

as the og version is giving me no problems i think il jsut stick with it unless you make changes to the data base eg more drivers or driver profile icons
!.5.0 doesn't use python. If that works and the other one snit is because you have not installed python correctly

Okay mate, if you just want to come here and cry then you're free to do it, but if you want me to help you then it's not going to take you too far. Your choice.
im not having a go, I cant find the save file on my system and all the vidoes dont show what to do if this is a issue ..

Can anyone help me?
When I paste the F1 Manager 2023 backup file into the "DatabaseEditor" folder, I don't have a backup file, the only one I have is "steam_autocloud" (a VDS file). So I think that's why I can't edit my backup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone help me?
When I paste the F1 Manager 2023 backup file into the "DatabaseEditor" folder, I don't have a backup file, the only one I have is "steam_autocloud" (a VDS file). So I think that's why I can't edit my backup.
Jesus christ, please read the set-up chapter from the installation guide again

Latest News

Back