AC Classic F1 Championship race #5 @Mosport, Tuesday 22nd March 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
what are the criteria for being a good classic car mod?
because I have loads of ideas..
mini cooper, can am cars, shelby Daytona, 917, 70's 911, group C, 50s F1, lotus 13, lotus 40, Alfa GTA (M), BMW 2002 T
But.. Im new here so I havent raced these yet online. maybe you think otherwise..

Last edited:
Connection frustration yesterday evening, a lag in race 1 caused the contact with Laurent. Race 2 connection lost when I was comfortable in 2nd position. Geez:roflmao:, apologies to all for any inconvenience. It was fun until it lasted...

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit annoyed at your pass under blue flag conditions but accept your apology.

In turns of waiting, I think the rules applies to everyone and irrespective of the fact that you're faster than me you should still suffer a penalty for the contact and make a safer pass the next time.
Thank you very much for your honesty mate. I learned a lesson from that for sure.

Tough races for me!

In race 1 Davide spun me round in T1 on accident. I was quite annoyed as this was the second time it happened in this series.. My pace was good and the fact that the Lotus has more straight line speed made it easy to pass the Ferrari's. I was chasing Axel for P3 and running out of laps, it was going to be quite close. In the second to last lap I was going to lap Gary but he suddenly braked a lot harder than I expected. I locked my brakes and drove slightly into his back, sorry about that, I was a bit surprised by the sudden harsh braking. Luckily I still managed to pass Axel on the last lap, I saw he was giving it everything he had there.

Race 2 I was really struggling with the 72D.. I locked my rears while downshifting with Gerben (I think) putting pressure on me and got into the wall after T1 as well, not sure how I managed that. Running into a pack of backmarkers in the closing laps was also tricky.. I need to work some more on the 72D race next time.

Don't know. Does the 917K similar performance as the GT40 and the P440?
Probably not. Just into a different era than the GT40 and totally dominated from around 1970 until everyone refused to race against it. It is fun to race on its own though and the replays are probably the best i have ever heard. Sound like the video from Jamkart22. Worth a go just for the sound it makes

Latest News

Back