AC Classic F1 Championship race #5 @Mosport, Tuesday 22nd March 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What a shame my engine blew up short to the end. Had a close race with Gerben and Ernie, was great.
Had engine limiter up to 108 percent so won't do this next time . Last time it was no problem.

PD: what's coming on Tuesdays after this league? I don't want the current league to finish but I'm looking forward to the new one!! Hehe
For Tuesdays I have a couple of things in mind.
Next week we will have a vintage race with a new vintage car and a new vintage track. And a event with street cars is also coming. On certain occaisons a fun event with for example the Fiat Panda.

But what I'm looking forward to is the 2022 @Fat-Alfie Championship with all his tracks and ....... (drum roll) a new masterpiece from him:):):)!!!
I haven't decided on the cars for this championship but Group C or maybe only the Mazda 787 stand high on my list because they are so fast we have laptimes with which we can do a decent kind of laps in one hour. But suggestions for cars are welcome!

Next week we will have a vintage race with a new vintage car and a new vintage track. And a event with street cars is also coming. On certain occaisons a fun event with for example the Fiat Panda.

But what I'm looking forward to is the 2022 @Fat-Alfie Championship with all his tracks and ....... (drum roll) a new masterpiece from him:):):)!!!
I haven't decided on the cars for this championship but Group C or maybe only the Mazda 787 stand high on my list because they are so fast we have laptimes with which we can do a decent kind of laps in one hour. But suggestions for cars are welcome!
Is Fat-Alfie championship also on Tuesdays? :)
I'm good with every car!! But if I can add something, I'd like one same car for everybody and if possible also fixed setups! :D

Last edited:
@Reik Major I think it's been you who I've crashed into after my spin, sorry. I was braking but I had no idea where my car was positioned. Hopefully you haven't lost your p2, I've lost my easy p7! I've lost the focus because a neighbour had knocked the door next to my flat and got stupidly distracted!
Sorry again, good present for Hank Belane at least :D
Thanks for your apology mate. It wasn't a big problem for me. ;) Even if it was, I had no bad feelings. Things can happen. I didn't know where to go, because until the moment we hit, I hoped you just stop and wait until the road is clear. So I didn't dare to choose the other line. I didn't loose a position, so all fine, mate.

I want to say a huge sorry to Colin (@JamKart22), because of my unpatient lapping and unfortunate touch on you. Sorry mate. To my excuse I like to add that it's hard to keep these cars in a decent line. In addition the huge speed difference was a bit unexpected in both situations. In the second situation, when I finally touched you, I wasn't able to slow down hard enough and turn away from you at the same moment. With a GT3 it was no problem.

I hope you don't have bad feeling, that I finally moved on. I tought it wouldn't be helpfull to let you overtake me, just to let me lap you again. Please anyone give me a shout, if I interpret this wrong, so I would wait next time such an incident happens to me.

Last edited:
I want to say a huge sorry to Colin (@JamKart22), because of my unpatient lapping and unfortunate touch on you. Sorry mate. To my excuse I like to add that it's hard to keep these cars in a decent line. In addition the huge speed difference was a bit unexpected in both situations. In the second situation, when I finally touched you, I wasn't able to slow down hard enough and turn away from you at the same moment. With a GT3 it was no problem.

I hope you don't have bad feeling, that I finally moved on. I tought it wouldn't be helpfull to let you overtake me, just to let me lap you again. Please anyone give me a shout, if I interpret this wrong, so I would wait next time such an incident happens to me.
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit annoyed at your pass under blue flag conditions but accept your apology.

In turns of waiting, I think the rules applies to everyone and irrespective of the fact that you're faster than me you should still suffer a penalty for the contact and make a safer pass the next time.

Last edited:

I'd like some DTM action from the nineties? 155 V6, 190E, Calibra and M3? I don't know if any of these cars are in AC.

Yes they are. We've done races with them in the past. Interesting idea to do the Fat-Alfie championship with these cars (155, 190E en M30) :thumbsup:. I have to check if the Calibra has similar performance.
Not sure if it has in AC, but it was very similar in performance to the 155 in Gran Turismo and ofcourse the DTM itself :p

The Alfa would definitely need some BOP, I think the Calibra is even faster.

I've suggested GT40 + 330P4 + 908LH several times, they fit better with those tracks too, in my opinion.
I remember the 908LH not being competitive with the other two, were they?

Great track with these cars :)

Had 2 fun races. In the 60's race, i tried to avoid the spinning car in T1, but unfortunately we made contact and it send me into the barriers. Luckily damage is on 10% or something, so i could continue quite quickly again. Lost some places though :p. Had some nice fights with Ernie, Hank and Daniel, I think, maybe i am missing someone.

The 2nd race, well, the start, that was very shitty from me when the lights went out. Lost a lot of places before the first corner haha. Luckily i had some pace to come back, and had a very nice race.

Thanks Han!

Latest News

Back