AC Classic F1 Championship race #5 @Mosport, Tuesday 22nd March 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hello to all. I have been kindly permitted to join the team. Im new to this so I have to learn.. not the riding but the online part...
well... maybe riding too
Ive read there is a practice server.. where can I find that?

kind Regards
Noël
Welcome!
You will find a kind group of fantastic drivers here. Dont worry if youre not as fast as others, you will improve as you race with these guys and gals. I was TERRIBLE when i started here. Everyone was patient and really helpful. Ive slowly got better over time.

Also, if you beat me it is an automatic disqualification. (I might be wrong on that one) :)

Last edited:
Maybe you didn't notice it but this track has some cool stuff in it.
We all know the planes and balloons in the air but on this track there's also moving cars outside the track, visible in front of you when approaching Quebec Corner and a waving man in a green shirt behind the fence in 5b.

We all know the planes and balloons in the air but on this track there's also moving cars outside the track, visible in front of you when approaching Quebec Corner and a waving man in a green shirt behind the fence in 5b.
Maybe if you pay attention to the track itself, you might actually hit an apex. ;)

Last edited:
Every marshals post has an animated man and there are crowds waving all around the circuit. I only spotted them as I drove slowly around the track.

It's going to be hard work tomorrow with two races in these two beasts.

Well, the sum of all those details creates the great immersion but I honestly didn't recognize them until now. Thanks for mentioning them. Hope the green man won't distract me from now on. ;)

Well I only saw him when I completely missed the braking point in 5a and hit the barrier so I don't think it will distract you. The moving car behind Quebec Corner is a bigger threat to that.

Last edited:
Welcome!
You will find a kind group of fantastic drivers here. Dont worry if youre not as fast as others, you will improve as you race with these guys and gals. I was TERRIBLE when i started here. Everyone was patient and really helpful. Ive slowly got better over time.

Also, if you beat me it is an automatic disqualification. (I might be wrong on that one) :)
thank you for the warm welcome Im setting everything up right now and have been practicing
I am a racer IRL but on 2 wheels not 4.. I broke my neck last year and still in recovery from that.
since that covid thingy I thought lets build a sim rig.
I will probably be near the rear of the pack I dont care.. just as long as I dont ruin someone else's race

Laurent so sorry, I don't know what happened there... all suddenly slowed down and accelerate again... might be CPU occupancy or a lag... wtf ... so sorry mate :(

@Reik Major I think it's been you who I've crashed into after my spin, sorry. I was braking but I had no idea where my car was positioned. Hopefully you haven't lost your p2, I've lost my easy p7! I've lost the focus because a neighbour had knocked the door next to my flat and got stupidly distracted!
Sorry again, good present for Hank Belane at least :D

Double apology, now for my start. I've had a very sliding start, causing chaos behind. At least, I've been the last after that so good karma. So far, I had been wondering why always somebody does a bad start and I get all the bad luck from collisions in front. Well, life has made realize how clumsy I can be sometimes with such a bad start :D Sorry.
I've loved this track, I didn't know it and it looks to me very complete! Next time I'll put more aero in the 70s formula haha See you soon!!
PD: what's coming on Tuesdays after this league? I don't want the current league to finish but I'm looking forward to the new one!! Hehe

Double apology, now for my start. I've had a very sliding start, causing chaos behind. At least, I've been the last after that so good karma. So far, I had been wondering why always somebody does a bad start and I get all the bad luck from collisions in front. Well, life has made realize how clumsy I can be sometimes with such a bad start :D Sorry.
I've loved this track, I didn't know it and it looks to me very complete! Next time I'll put more aero in the 70s formula haha See you soon!!
PD: what's coming on Tuesdays after this league? I don't want the current league to finish but I'm looking forward to the new one!! Hehe
I like the acl can am cars lots of fun to drive.

Latest News

Back