AC CANCELED: Friday Race: Audi TT VLN@Bremgarten, Fri 28th July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I like the idea of mixing, a hairy chested viper for the more talented who have the ability to extract the best and give themselves the challenge they want.
Then a car like the Audi tt club or VLN for the less talented folk, but of course there has to be some parity in lap times.
But and this is a big but, will it produce the level of interest required??? ( talking of Fat Alfie tracks )
But I know the lap time of the VLN not the Viper, so maybe the Abarth and Mazda was a fluke that came out of the number of events, interest and everyone picking their favourite then perfecting their skills collectively on the car of choice.:O_o:

Could I have an emperor account setup please, if I can get the right mods setup this afternoon I'm around tonight so would be good to jump on.

Just hang in there for a bit,RD goes quite for a bit this time of year,Holidays and stuff..A Track we hav,nt raced in a long time is Bathurst,Both cars would be a blast around there
ok, i won't let this get me down. we'll try it again in a few weeks. i had bathurst on my radar! that's a really fun track, i don't know why it doesnt get used for events here more often...
stay tuned...

Just hang in there for a bit,RD goes quite for a bit this time of year,Holidays and stuff..A Track we hav,nt raced in a long time is Bathurst,Both cars would be a blast around there
this might be a good one too for bathurst, it's a demon to drive and seems like a bathurst kind of car:

1690563045141.png

https://www.virtual-racing-cars.com/p/arc-ta2-mare/

Latest News

Back