AC CANCELED: Friday Race: Audi TT VLN@Bremgarten, Fri 28th July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I had forgotten about the installing of the real names. But yeah, it's a very fun car, wouldn't say never again :p

I also forgot about this option upgrade to that viper too. Adds some semi slicks and other set up options https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/dodge-viper-rt-10-acr.22062/

I think han has run some street cars before, highlands or black cat country (both kunos) have some good wide road to stretch the cars legs. Or we could really test our skills and do 1 or 2 laps around the LA Caynons map, something like 15min a lap, with cliffs you can fall off of and get sent back to pits :confused::laugh:

Thanks for setting this all up. Now to give the VLN a try :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I had forgotten about the installing of the real names. But yeah, it's a very fun car, wouldn't say never again :p

I also forgot about this option upgrade to that viper too. Adds some semi slicks and other set up options https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/dodge-viper-rt-10-acr.22062/

I think han has run some street cars before, highlands or black cat country (both kunos) have some good wide road to stretch the cars legs. Or we could really test our skills and do 1 or 2 laps around the LA Caynons map, something like 15min a lap, with cliffs you can fall off of and get sent back to pits :confused::laugh:

Thanks for setting this all up. Now to give the VLN a try :thumbsup:
excellent, more good info here! yes, i actually was taking the VRC Revenga (what a spaceship!) for a ride around Highlands last night. That was pretty cool... I'll have to check out these mods...

I'll be jumping back in to try that TT later tonight after i cram out some work.
have fun!

Funnily I like the idea of the viper and TT racing to gether. One is very fast but difficult the other is more nibble and easy to drive. Put them on a country circuit, sounds like fun.
But organization is a different kettle of fish.
So I am interested in the outcome:)

It was for ME!!!!,i was FAST and i mean FAAAAAST..:roflmao:..Now i,ve got to learn in a glorified hairdressers car??,ok whatever but you know what..Im going to be FAST and i mean FAAAAAAST..:p.:laugh:
:laugh::laugh::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
lol, i was heartbroken to nix the viper too, but i'm warming up to the 'glorified hairdresser car'...:cool: actually feels pretty good ripping around this track in it, even if i'm 6 secs off your time! you guys are too damn fast 4 me!

we'll see if the TT can attract more folks than the viper did!

Well, unfortunately, might have to cancel this one guys. Maybe this combo is just a dud, or it was the back-to-back races on very long and technical tracks this week, too many AC races, or maybe just the summer heat have folks burned out.... Whatever reason, not getting enough ppl on the grid to make it a decent race.

I'll give it until the end of the day, if it doesn't work out, maybe we'll give Friday events a rest for a couple of weeks. Thanks.

I´m really sorry, I tried to be of service ( especially since I seem to atract the "unsavory element aka frigging Aliens."

But this car and it´s outright denial of turn in on the gas is more than I can stomach at this time.

So you´re on your own in this one.

I´m really sorry, I tried to be of service ( especially since I seem to atract the "unsavory element aka frigging Aliens."

But this car and it´s outright denial of turn in on the gas is more than I can stomach at this time.

So you´re on your own in this one.
haha, no worries stigs... thanks for the feedback, i appreciate the honesty! what can i say, some combos draw a good group of drivers, others fall flat. we'll try for something totally different for next week, that was actually requested.

just out of curiosity, which car are you referring to? sounds like you must be talking about the viper, because I had heard that the Audi TT was a nimble Nordschleife killer...??

Your set up is way off if you cant get it to turn in,especially on throttle???
Probably.

but i´m not motivated to work on it.
just out of curiosity, which car are you referring to? sounds like you must be talking about the viper, because I had heard that the Audi TT was a nimble Nordschleife killer...??
an Audi nimble?

man, you have been had :p

Audi has not build a nimble car since this one :

nimble Audi.PNG

And for the rest I quote my signature:

Last edited:
I´ve been daily driving 3series for about 16years. I liked them but never would have called them nimble. Especially when I had a GT86 at the same time for a "play car", you feel the 350kgs at every moment.
The 3series where the better "touring cars", but the GT86 is way more fun/nimble.

Latest News

Back