AC CANCELED: Friday Race: Audi TT VLN@Bremgarten, Fri 28th July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
__custom_showroom_1591473761-jpg.379954

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO TOO FEW PARTICIPANTS.

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

The Audi TT VLN is designed for the Nordschleife so we can expect that this car will also perform well on the Fat-Alfie tracks.
Join us as we travel to the historic circuit at Bern, Switzerland, beautifully recreated by @Fat-Alfie, for our next event. We'll be tearing through the Swiss countryside with the nimble Audi TT VLN.

This high speed, but tight circuit will require patience and skill, leaving little room for error. Wait for the right moment, then strike when your opponent lets his guard down and makes a mistake!

NOTE:
Going with the 2 x 25 min sprint format for this event.

We hope to see you on the grid!
This event will be hosted by Dominic Ballerino!

1690129299789.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/028087f0-1903-429b-b3fe-afb399fb89f4?server=5 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 6 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 45 minutes - Official Practice
  • 20:50 CET, 19:50 BST (18:50 UTC) | 25 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:20 CET, 20:20 BST (19:20 UTC) | 25 minutes - Race 1
  • 21.50 CET, 20.50 BST (19.50 UTC) | 25 minutes- Race 2
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

• Cars:
    • Audi TT VLN (DLC)
  • Track: Bremgarten, Switzerland https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bremgarten-1950s.43576/
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 100%
  • Tyre wear: 100%
  • Pitstop: mandatory, at least 1 liter of fuel.

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
This thread and comment from back during initial testing with these might help https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rss-fia-gt-imola-bop-testing.253228/post-3622971

Last edited:
Last edited:
yes, sorry on CM it shows as Vortex V10, but in the Race Dept Emporer system they have it listed as Dodge Viper - I don't think you can see that....

We might need to get Brian or Rasmus involved... I load right in, looks like Robert and Casper were able to as well. but others are getting kicked... rats!

Brian is in a race, but I'll see if he can help sort it out after. Does the combo work for you off line? I suppose so right?

Last edited:
calling in the big guns: @Interslice @HF2000 @Alfred Wayne

Hi guys; sorry to bug on Sunday, looks like folks are having trouble joining the server. I believe it has something to do with the RSS car names. Allan says he downloaded and installed the real name mod but still getting checksum error...

I know we've been through this before, is there an ez fix? Thanks in advance.

PS: sorry couldnt make today's race, working at home on deadlines...

Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 3.53.32 PM.png
download.png

1. Download the real names pack.
  2. Then unpack/open the one highlighted in my screenshot above "Data_real_names".
  3. Then drag the new data files from there into the corresponding car folders and overwrite whats there.
Brian would know more whats not working based on log info on the server, but this should do it.

The last folder "Default_v6" is the original data files that you can put back if you want the car to be back to default.

Last edited:
View attachment 682433View attachment 682434
  1. Download the real names pack.
  2. Then unpack/open the one highlighted in my screenshot above "Data_real_names".
  3. Then is drag the new data files from there into the corresponding car folders and overwrite whats there.
Brian would know more whats not working based on log info on the server, but this should do it.

The last folder "Default_v6" is the original data files that you can put back if you want the car to be back to default.
Yes, this worked for me. I didn't install the names mod yet because I'm not going to join. So I got a checksum error first. After I copied the file above, I could join the server.

My cheesey description for the event:

Into the Snake Pit: Dodge Viper GTS-R at Bremgarten
Join us as we travel to the historic circuit at Bern, Switzerland, beautifully recreated by @Fat-Alfie, for our next event. We'll be tearing through the Swiss countryside with the ferocious Dodge Viper GTS-R.

This high speed, but tight circuit will require patience and skill, leaving little room for error. Wait for the right moment, then strike when your opponent lets his guard down and makes a mistake!

NOTE:
Going with the 2 x 25 min sprint format for this event.

Latest News

Back